- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
- Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem Watch Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. Make Sierra Canyon Debut
- NBA Rookies Declare Tyler Herro as Best Shooter in 2019 Draft Class
- Udonis Haslem Celebrates Rick Ross’ No. 1 Album, Honored by Shout-Out on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- John Cho Hilariously Responds to Dwyane Wade After Kissing His Wife
- Tyler Johnson Seen Wearing Miami Heat Gear in Latest Workout
- Video: Tyler Herro Literally Spins Defender Out of Shoes in Scrimmage
- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Wins Miami Pro League’s Summer MVP Award
Miami Heat News: Hassan Whiteside to Receive Stitches After Suffering Hand Laceration
- Updated: March 21, 2017
On a record-setting night for Miami Heat center Hassan Whiteside, the 7-footer ended his evening on a down note, as he went up for a block against Phoenix Suns big man Marquese Chriss late in the fourth quarter.
Whiteside clipped his hand on the bottom of the backboard and lacerated the area between his right middle and ringer finger. He went straight to the locker room after the play and had to receive stitches according to the Heat.
#PHXvsMIA INJURY UPDATE: Whiteside suffered a laceration between his right middle and ring fingers and is currently getting stitches.