- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Miami Heat News: Hassan Whiteside to Receive Stitches After Suffering Hand Laceration
- Updated: March 21, 2017
On a record-setting night for Miami Heat center Hassan Whiteside, the 7-footer ended his evening on a down note, as he went up for a block against Phoenix Suns big man Marquese Chriss late in the fourth quarter.
Whiteside clipped his hand on the bottom of the backboard and lacerated the area between his right middle and ringer finger. He went straight to the locker room after the play and had to receive stitches according to the Heat.
#PHXvsMIA INJURY UPDATE: Whiteside suffered a laceration between his right middle and ring fingers and is currently getting stitches.