- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat earn huge shout-out from Magic Johnson for improved play amid 6-game winning streak
- Jackie MacMullan on Miami Heat potentially making a move: ‘Pat [Riley] will do something’
- Report: Miami Heat and New York Knicks have interest in Victor Oladipo
- Chicago Bulls insider labels Miami Heat as potential destination for Thaddeus Young
Miami Heat News: Hassan Whiteside to Receive Stitches After Suffering Hand Laceration
- Updated: March 21, 2017
On a record-setting night for Miami Heat center Hassan Whiteside, the 7-footer ended his evening on a down note, as he went up for a block against Phoenix Suns big man Marquese Chriss late in the fourth quarter.
Whiteside clipped his hand on the bottom of the backboard and lacerated the area between his right middle and ringer finger. He went straight to the locker room after the play and had to receive stitches according to the Heat.
#PHXvsMIA INJURY UPDATE: Whiteside suffered a laceration between his right middle and ring fingers and is currently getting stitches.