- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
Report: Miami Heat Update Goran Dragic’s Status for Friday’s Game vs. Phoenix Suns
- Updated: December 7, 2018
The reigning All-Star has missed eight straight games with right knee soreness, but the team officially listed him as probable for Friday’s game. Coach Erik Spoelstra made the call after Dragic went through Miami’s shootaround.
#MIAvsPHX INJURY UPDATE: Coach Spo says Goran Dragić (knee) participated in today’s shootaround and is listed as probable for tonight’s game vs the Suns.
Dragic’s probable return would come at the perfect time for the Heat, who are beginning a six-game road trip. The team is already shorthanded, as both Hassan Whiteside and Wayne Ellington will miss the start of the road trip due to personal reasons.
In 12 games this year, Dragic is averaging 16.3 points, 4.7 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game.