- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
Report: Miami Heat Update Goran Dragic’s Status for Friday’s Game vs. Phoenix Suns
- Updated: December 7, 2018
The reigning All-Star has missed eight straight games with right knee soreness, but the team officially listed him as probable for Friday’s game. Coach Erik Spoelstra made the call after Dragic went through Miami’s shootaround.
#MIAvsPHX INJURY UPDATE: Coach Spo says Goran Dragić (knee) participated in today’s shootaround and is listed as probable for tonight’s game vs the Suns.
Dragic’s probable return would come at the perfect time for the Heat, who are beginning a six-game road trip. The team is already shorthanded, as both Hassan Whiteside and Wayne Ellington will miss the start of the road trip due to personal reasons.
In 12 games this year, Dragic is averaging 16.3 points, 4.7 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game.