- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their ‘a—s beat’ by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
- Here’s how Kawhi Leonard joining the Miami Heat would become a ‘possibility’
- Here’s what Philadelphia 76ers would ‘very likely’ demand from Miami Heat for Joel Embiid
- Report: Miami Heat have ‘admiration’ for Paul George’s game as big free agency looms
- Video: Mike Tyson confronts Boosie Badazz over derogatory comments about Dwyane Wade’s transgender daughter
Report: Miami Heat Update Goran Dragic’s Status for Friday’s Game vs. Phoenix Suns
- Updated: December 7, 2018
The reigning All-Star has missed eight straight games with right knee soreness, but the team officially listed him as probable for Friday’s game. Coach Erik Spoelstra made the call after Dragic went through Miami’s shootaround.
#MIAvsPHX INJURY UPDATE: Coach Spo says Goran Dragić (knee) participated in today’s shootaround and is listed as probable for tonight’s game vs the Suns.
Dragic’s probable return would come at the perfect time for the Heat, who are beginning a six-game road trip. The team is already shorthanded, as both Hassan Whiteside and Wayne Ellington will miss the start of the road trip due to personal reasons.
In 12 games this year, Dragic is averaging 16.3 points, 4.7 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game.