- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
Norris Cole Shares Insane Story of Dwyane Wade Losing Bet and Giving Him Porsche
- Updated: April 26, 2020
However, the greatest present Wade gave Cole came off the court. The three-time champion gifted Cole with a Porsche because the youngster made a shot from half court.
— Swish Cultures (@swishcultures_) April 26, 2020
“You (Wade) said, ‘You make that shot, you got the keys to the Porsche as soon as we land,'” Cole recalled. “And so, as y’all know, I stepped up and made that shot and he got gassed up. Soon as we got back to Miami that boy was gassed up man.”
Cole, 31, played the first three-and-a-half seasons of his career with the Heat.
In fact, the backup guard played a pivotal role off the bench to help the Heat win back-to-back championships in 2012 and 2013.
While the guards were busy attaining greatness, they surely had lighthearted moments. For Cole, some materialized in the form of a luxury car.
Wade, who retired from the NBA following the conclusion of the 2018-19 season, was a tremendous veteran on the Heat. He was generous with his possessions, time and life lessons.
As for the current NBA season, there is no timetable for when the 2019-20 campaign will resume. However, in the meantime, more and more entertaining stories are beginning to be revealed.