- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
- Frustrated Jimmy Butler rips into Miami Heat teammates for being ‘soft’
- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
Norris Cole Shares Insane Story of Dwyane Wade Losing Bet and Giving Him Porsche
- Updated: April 26, 2020
However, the greatest present Wade gave Cole came off the court. The three-time champion gifted Cole with a Porsche because the youngster made a shot from half court.
— Swish Cultures (@swishcultures_) April 26, 2020
“You (Wade) said, ‘You make that shot, you got the keys to the Porsche as soon as we land,'” Cole recalled. “And so, as y’all know, I stepped up and made that shot and he got gassed up. Soon as we got back to Miami that boy was gassed up man.”
Cole, 31, played the first three-and-a-half seasons of his career with the Heat.
In fact, the backup guard played a pivotal role off the bench to help the Heat win back-to-back championships in 2012 and 2013.
While the guards were busy attaining greatness, they surely had lighthearted moments. For Cole, some materialized in the form of a luxury car.
Wade, who retired from the NBA following the conclusion of the 2018-19 season, was a tremendous veteran on the Heat. He was generous with his possessions, time and life lessons.
As for the current NBA season, there is no timetable for when the 2019-20 campaign will resume. However, in the meantime, more and more entertaining stories are beginning to be revealed.