- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Report: Erik Spoelstra Agrees to Long-Term Contract Extension With Miami Heat
- Updated: September 28, 2019
The 48-year-old Spoelstra, who is entering his 12th season as the Heat’s head coach, had just one year left on his current deal.
Since becoming the Heat’s head coach in 2008, Spoelstra has amassed a record of 523-363 with a winning percentage of 59 percent. He has also led the Heat to four NBA Finals berths as well as two NBA championships, which came during the 2011-12 season and the 2012-13 season.
Spoelstra is currently the NBA’s second-longest tenured coach, sitting just behind Gregg Popovich of the San Antonio Spurs.