- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Updated: November 12, 2019
According to injured star Kevin Durant, Wade should come out retirement and join the league once again.
Durant said as much in Wade’s recent Instagram post.
Last week, fans got to see Wade back on the court with many of his former Heat teammates, when he sat courtside to watch Miami take on the Los Angeles Lakers.
Interestingly, Wade took to Instagram following that game to express his sense of peace with his own retirement.
View this post on Instagram
As i walked into Staples last night to watch the @miamiheat vs @lakers i didn’t know how i would feel. Being my first game watching live since my retirement. I can honestly say i didn’t have the urge to play last night. I know for a fact now that Iam peacefully retired 🙏🏾
Durant doesn’t seem to be buying Wade’s sentiment. There are probably a lot of Heat fans out there who share the exact same opinion as the 2014 MVP.
No matter how much Durant or anyone else begs Wade to come back, it seems like the three-time champ is more than happy with his decision.
Ultimately, the rest of the basketball world will probably come to accept it.