- Meyers Leonard reveals 2 crucial things he’s looking for to return to the Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade makes a bold claim about NBA draft prospect Anthony Edwards
- Report: Miami Heat showing strong interest in another sharpshooting Kentucky guard
- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their ‘a—s beat’ by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
- Here’s how Kawhi Leonard joining the Miami Heat would become a ‘possibility’
Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Updated: November 12, 2019
According to injured star Kevin Durant, Wade should come out retirement and join the league once again.
Durant said as much in Wade’s recent Instagram post.
Last week, fans got to see Wade back on the court with many of his former Heat teammates, when he sat courtside to watch Miami take on the Los Angeles Lakers.
Interestingly, Wade took to Instagram following that game to express his sense of peace with his own retirement.
View this post on Instagram
As i walked into Staples last night to watch the @miamiheat vs @lakers i didn’t know how i would feel. Being my first game watching live since my retirement. I can honestly say i didn’t have the urge to play last night. I know for a fact now that Iam peacefully retired ??
Durant doesn’t seem to be buying Wade’s sentiment. There are probably a lot of Heat fans out there who share the exact same opinion as the 2014 MVP.
No matter how much Durant or anyone else begs Wade to come back, it seems like the three-time champ is more than happy with his decision.
Ultimately, the rest of the basketball world will probably come to accept it.