- Report: Miami Heat ‘Most Dangerous Team’ to Make Deal Going Forward
- Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving Laud Tyler Herro With Words of Praise
- Hassan Whiteside Dedicates Social Media Post to Former Miami Heat Teammates
- Miami Heat News: Derrick Jones Jr. to Participate in 2020 Slam Dunk Contest
- Report: Duncan Robinson Considered ‘Near Lock’ to Participate in 3-Point Contest
- Kendrick Nunn and Duncan Robinson React to Contracts With Miami Heat Becoming Fully Guaranteed
- Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler Out Sunday vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Jimmy Butler Says Miami Heat Not Displaying ‘Culture We Pride Ourselves On’
- Hassan Whiteside Expecting Boos From Miami Heat Crowd in Return Contest
- Jimmy Butler Heavily Criticizes Miami Heat’s Effort and Attitude After Loss to Orlando Magic
Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Updated: November 12, 2019
According to injured star Kevin Durant, Wade should come out retirement and join the league once again.
Durant said as much in Wade’s recent Instagram post.
Last week, fans got to see Wade back on the court with many of his former Heat teammates, when he sat courtside to watch Miami take on the Los Angeles Lakers.
Interestingly, Wade took to Instagram following that game to express his sense of peace with his own retirement.
View this post on Instagram
As i walked into Staples last night to watch the @miamiheat vs @lakers i didn’t know how i would feel. Being my first game watching live since my retirement. I can honestly say i didn’t have the urge to play last night. I know for a fact now that Iam peacefully retired 🙏🏾
Durant doesn’t seem to be buying Wade’s sentiment. There are probably a lot of Heat fans out there who share the exact same opinion as the 2014 MVP.
No matter how much Durant or anyone else begs Wade to come back, it seems like the three-time champ is more than happy with his decision.
Ultimately, the rest of the basketball world will probably come to accept it.