- Jimmy Butler Heaps Praise on Derrick Jones Jr.: ‘He’s So Fun to Be Around’
- Report: Miami Heat Make Players Wear Mouth Guards and Knee Pads Due to Intensity of Practices
- Derrick Jones Jr. Details Special Benefits of New Endorsement Deal With Puma
- Rapper Boosie Unleashes Disgusting, Hateful Rant About Dwayne Wade and His Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Ranks Himself, LeBron James and Chris Bosh in Terms of Talent
- Danny Ainge Says Ray Allen Joining Miami Will Affect Boston’s Decision to Retire His Jersey
- Volleyball Player Says She ‘Messed Up’ After Swerving Derrick Jones Jr. in Her DMs
- Bam Adebayo’s Confidence ‘Through the Roof’ After Impressive All-Star Weekend
- Report: Derrick Jones Jr. Lands Puma Deal After Slam Dunk Contest Win
- Report: Jimmy Butler ‘Angry’ He Wasn’t Inserted in 4th Quarter of All-Star Game
Video: Hassan Whiteside and Okaro White Seen Preparing for Hurricane Irma
- Updated: September 7, 2017
While the state of Florida braces for the historic Hurricane Irma, Miami Heat big man Hassan White posted a video of himself and teammate Okaro White preparing White’s South Florida mansion for the coming storm.
Whiteside, known for his hilarious social media videos, gave his fans an inside look of how he’s preparing his home for the storm before he evacuates the region.
At one point in the video, Whitside jokes, as he and White move some of his poolside installments indoors.
“I tried to lift up one of these chairs, about threw my back out,” Whiteside says. “I told Irma she can lift this up. She got it. She can have that mug, take it with her. Everything else though gotta go in the crib, though.”
The video ends with White and Whiteside boarding private jets before the storm arrives.
— /r/Heat (@Heat_Reddit) September 7, 2017
Clearly, Whitside and White are hurricane-ready.