- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
Video: Hassan Whiteside and Okaro White Seen Preparing for Hurricane Irma
- Updated: September 7, 2017
While the state of Florida braces for the historic Hurricane Irma, Miami Heat big man Hassan White posted a video of himself and teammate Okaro White preparing White’s South Florida mansion for the coming storm.
Whiteside, known for his hilarious social media videos, gave his fans an inside look of how he’s preparing his home for the storm before he evacuates the region.
At one point in the video, Whitside jokes, as he and White move some of his poolside installments indoors.
“I tried to lift up one of these chairs, about threw my back out,” Whiteside says. “I told Irma she can lift this up. She got it. She can have that mug, take it with her. Everything else though gotta go in the crib, though.”
The video ends with White and Whiteside boarding private jets before the storm arrives.
— /r/Heat (@Heat_Reddit) September 7, 2017
Clearly, Whitside and White are hurricane-ready.