- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Video: Zaire Wade does his best LeBron James impersonation on the basketball court
- Report: Miami Heat likely to look for replacement for Dewayne Dedmon if he explores free agency
Report: Dwyane Wade questionable for Wednesday’s game vs. Chicago Bulls
- Updated: January 29, 2019
According to the team’s injury report on Tuesday, Wade is questionable for the game.
The Heat are listing Dwyane Wade as questionable for Wednesday against the visiting Bulls due to right knee soreness.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) January 29, 2019
Wade has dealt with knee issues for much of his career, and now that he is in the final season of his career, it is no shock that the 37-year-old may have to miss some time due to the lingering injury.
Still, considering his age, Wade has been incredible durable. So far in the 2018-19 season, Wade has played in 39 of Miami’s 48 total games.
If the three-time NBA champ were unable to play versus the Bulls, it would certainly be a shame, but considering the quality of the Bulls’ roster, it might be a good one to miss. Currently, the Bulls are near the bottom of the league with a record of 11-39.
What’s important is that Wade stays healthy as the Heat near the beginning of a serious playoff push.
At the moment, the Heat claim the seventh seed in the Eastern Conference standings. Having Wade’s veteran presence down the stretch could play a crucial role in the Heat advancing to the postseason for a second straight year.