- Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Former Mavs Guard for Final Roster Spot
- Report: Daryl Macon Has Emerged as ‘Strong Possibility’ for Miami Heat’s Final Roster Spot
- J.J. Redick Says He Would Love to Play With Jimmy Butler Again
- Hassan Whiteside Says Portland Trail Blazers ‘Best Team I’ve Ever Played on Talent-Wise’
- Report: Dwyane Wade Puts Miami Mansion Up for Sale
- Bam Adebayo Offers Take on Which Miami Heat Player Stood Out Most in Offseason Workouts
- Dwyane Wade Gives Glowing Review of Lakers’ Revamped Roster
- Dwyane Wade, LeBron James, and Alonzo Mourning Ranked as Best Miami Heat Players Ever
- Report: Bam Adebayo Says Miami Heat Pushing Him to Be ‘More of a Leader’ This Season
- Chris Bosh Explains Why He’s ‘Comfortable’ With His Legacy on Miami Heat
Report: Dwyane Wade questionable for Wednesday’s game vs. Chicago Bulls
- Updated: January 29, 2019
According to the team’s injury report on Tuesday, Wade is questionable for the game.
The Heat are listing Dwyane Wade as questionable for Wednesday against the visiting Bulls due to right knee soreness.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) January 29, 2019
Wade has dealt with knee issues for much of his career, and now that he is in the final season of his career, it is no shock that the 37-year-old may have to miss some time due to the lingering injury.
Still, considering his age, Wade has been incredible durable. So far in the 2018-19 season, Wade has played in 39 of Miami’s 48 total games.
If the three-time NBA champ were unable to play versus the Bulls, it would certainly be a shame, but considering the quality of the Bulls’ roster, it might be a good one to miss. Currently, the Bulls are near the bottom of the league with a record of 11-39.
What’s important is that Wade stays healthy as the Heat near the beginning of a serious playoff push.
At the moment, the Heat claim the seventh seed in the Eastern Conference standings. Having Wade’s veteran presence down the stretch could play a crucial role in the Heat advancing to the postseason for a second straight year.