- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
Report: Dwyane Wade questionable for Wednesday’s game vs. Chicago Bulls
- Updated: January 29, 2019
According to the team’s injury report on Tuesday, Wade is questionable for the game.
The Heat are listing Dwyane Wade as questionable for Wednesday against the visiting Bulls due to right knee soreness.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) January 29, 2019
Wade has dealt with knee issues for much of his career, and now that he is in the final season of his career, it is no shock that the 37-year-old may have to miss some time due to the lingering injury.
Still, considering his age, Wade has been incredible durable. So far in the 2018-19 season, Wade has played in 39 of Miami’s 48 total games.
If the three-time NBA champ were unable to play versus the Bulls, it would certainly be a shame, but considering the quality of the Bulls’ roster, it might be a good one to miss. Currently, the Bulls are near the bottom of the league with a record of 11-39.
What’s important is that Wade stays healthy as the Heat near the beginning of a serious playoff push.
At the moment, the Heat claim the seventh seed in the Eastern Conference standings. Having Wade’s veteran presence down the stretch could play a crucial role in the Heat advancing to the postseason for a second straight year.