- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
- Duncan Robinson says Lakers trash-talking during NBA Finals included calling him ‘Jimmy Neutron’
- Report: Kelly Olynyk expected to opt in for 2020-21 season with Miami Heat
Report: LeBron James and Anthony Davis Plan to Be Involved in Kawhi Leonard Pitch
- Updated: June 28, 2019
Ever since the Los Angeles Lakers made the moves necessary to land yet another max contract player, it was assumed that Kawhi Leonard was at the very top of the wish list.
On Friday, it was reported that there is a real possibility that the 2019 Finals MVP ends up on the Lakers.
— Sam Amick (@sam_amick) June 28, 2019
Signing Leonard would immediately make the Lakers the next superteam in the NBA, with few comparisons existing throughout the history of the league.
The combination of raw physical ability and basketball IQ that the three All-Stars possess is top class.
While the Lakers would have little cap flexibility when it comes to filling out the rest of their roster, it would likely not matter much as long as James, Davis, and Leonard can remain healthy for much of the upcoming season.
How James and Davis factor into the team’s formal pitch to Leonard remains unclear. However, what is abundantly clear is that the Lakers are seeking do something very special this offseason.