- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Report: LeBron James and Anthony Davis Plan to Be Involved in Kawhi Leonard Pitch
- Updated: June 28, 2019
Ever since the Los Angeles Lakers made the moves necessary to land yet another max contract player, it was assumed that Kawhi Leonard was at the very top of the wish list.
On Friday, it was reported that there is a real possibility that the 2019 Finals MVP ends up on the Lakers.
— Sam Amick (@sam_amick) June 28, 2019
Signing Leonard would immediately make the Lakers the next superteam in the NBA, with few comparisons existing throughout the history of the league.
The combination of raw physical ability and basketball IQ that the three All-Stars possess is top class.
While the Lakers would have little cap flexibility when it comes to filling out the rest of their roster, it would likely not matter much as long as James, Davis, and Leonard can remain healthy for much of the upcoming season.
How James and Davis factor into the team’s formal pitch to Leonard remains unclear. However, what is abundantly clear is that the Lakers are seeking do something very special this offseason.