- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
Report: LeBron James and Anthony Davis Plan to Be Involved in Kawhi Leonard Pitch
- Updated: June 28, 2019
Ever since the Los Angeles Lakers made the moves necessary to land yet another max contract player, it was assumed that Kawhi Leonard was at the very top of the wish list.
On Friday, it was reported that there is a real possibility that the 2019 Finals MVP ends up on the Lakers.
— Sam Amick (@sam_amick) June 28, 2019
Signing Leonard would immediately make the Lakers the next superteam in the NBA, with few comparisons existing throughout the history of the league.
The combination of raw physical ability and basketball IQ that the three All-Stars possess is top class.
While the Lakers would have little cap flexibility when it comes to filling out the rest of their roster, it would likely not matter much as long as James, Davis, and Leonard can remain healthy for much of the upcoming season.
How James and Davis factor into the team’s formal pitch to Leonard remains unclear. However, what is abundantly clear is that the Lakers are seeking do something very special this offseason.