- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
Report: LeBron James and Anthony Davis Plan to Be Involved in Kawhi Leonard Pitch
- Updated: June 28, 2019
Ever since the Los Angeles Lakers made the moves necessary to land yet another max contract player, it was assumed that Kawhi Leonard was at the very top of the wish list.
On Friday, it was reported that there is a real possibility that the 2019 Finals MVP ends up on the Lakers.
— Sam Amick (@sam_amick) June 28, 2019
Signing Leonard would immediately make the Lakers the next superteam in the NBA, with few comparisons existing throughout the history of the league.
The combination of raw physical ability and basketball IQ that the three All-Stars possess is top class.
While the Lakers would have little cap flexibility when it comes to filling out the rest of their roster, it would likely not matter much as long as James, Davis, and Leonard can remain healthy for much of the upcoming season.
How James and Davis factor into the team’s formal pitch to Leonard remains unclear. However, what is abundantly clear is that the Lakers are seeking do something very special this offseason.