- Dwyane Wade Has Hilarious Reaction to Clip of Taj Gibson Posterizing Him
- Dwyane Wade Doesn’t Think Miami Heat Big 3 Was Greatest of All Time
- Udonis Haslem Explains Why Dwyane Wade Is His Favorite Miami Heat Teammate of All Time
- Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Bradley Beal as NBA Player Who Deserves More Recognition
- Jae Crowder Says ‘It Was All Championship Talk’ for Miami Heat Prior to Shutdown
- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
Report: Erik Spoelstra Says Miami Heat Hold Zoom Conference Meetings Every Other Day
- Updated: April 1, 2020
Teams all over the NBA are searching for ways to stay mentally engaged while the 2019-20 season remains on pause due to the novel coronavirus.
According to a Wednesday report, the Miami Heat have started to hold team meetings via the video conferencing app Zoom.
Erik Spoelstra said the Heat coaching staff is having Zoom conference meetings every other day "to prepare for the possibility the season will resume."
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) April 1, 2020
Erik Spoelstra says the Heat are working regularly, for purposes of keeping a routine. "These are not 12-hour days," Spo insists.
As always with Spo, there is perspective.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) April 1, 2020
As always, it appears that the Heat culture is staying firm during this uncertain time. Surely, the leadership of Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra has been highly comforting for his players in recent days.
As for leadership on the roster, Heat All-Star Jimmy Butler is clearly keeping busy. Recently, the star wing claimed that all he has been doing since the NBA has been put on pause is “drinking wine and working out.”
The Heat seemingly entered the 2019-20 season with incredible team chemistry, despite a number of new arrivals. The team chemistry was a big reason why they were sitting comfortably at the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference.
At the moment, the most important thing is that everyone within the Heat organization, and everyone all over the world, does whatever they can do stay healthy and safe.
Once the global community is able to find a way to keep the highly contagious disease at bay, simple joys like basketball will surely return.