- Meyers Leonard Doubles Down on Justice Stance, Shows Love to African-American Teammates
- An Emotional Udonis Haslem Addresses Community of Miami: ‘I’m Scared as Hell’
- Udonis Haslem Boasts About KZ Okpala’s Growth, Says He’s Put on Weight and Gotten Stronger
- Bam Adebayo Adamantly Advocates for Jayson Tatum to Receive Max Money From Celtics
- Report: Miami Heat Could Participate in Secret ‘Closed-Door Scrimmages’ Despite NBA Directive
- Tyler Herro Sends Blunt 4-Word Message With NBA Return on Horizon
- Gabrielle Union Offers Powerful Statement After Brutal Death of George Floyd
- Ayehsa Curry Rips Donald Trump for Calling George Floyd Protesters ‘Thugs’
- Miami Heat’s Bam Adebayo Worried About Licking, Sweating When NBA Returns
- Report: NBA Targeting July 31 for Resumption of 2019-20 Season
Jimmy Butler: ‘I Ain’t Been Doing Nothing But Drinking Wine and Working Out’
- Updated: March 31, 2020
During an Instagram Live session with Portland Trail Blazers forward Carmelo Anthony, Butler shared he has been doing nothing but drinking wine and working out since the NBA suspended the regular season.
Butler, 30, signed with the Heat last summer.
The newcomer has provided everything the Heat wanted from him.
He is averaging 20.2 points, 6.6 rebounds and 6.1 assists per game this season. Furthermore, the Heat are fourth in the Eastern Conference.
While the Heat aren’t at the top of the association, they’ve been the only team to beat the league-best Milwaukee Bucks multiple times this season.
There is no official timetable for when the league will resume its operations and how it will conduct the rest of the regular season and postseason.
Nonetheless, it appears Butler will be well rested and trained when the NBA continues its season.