- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Jimmy Butler: ‘I Ain’t Been Doing Nothing But Drinking Wine and Working Out’
- Updated: March 31, 2020
During an Instagram Live session with Portland Trail Blazers forward Carmelo Anthony, Butler shared he has been doing nothing but drinking wine and working out since the NBA suspended the regular season.
Butler, 30, signed with the Heat last summer.
The newcomer has provided everything the Heat wanted from him.
He is averaging 20.2 points, 6.6 rebounds and 6.1 assists per game this season. Furthermore, the Heat are fourth in the Eastern Conference.
While the Heat aren’t at the top of the association, they’ve been the only team to beat the league-best Milwaukee Bucks multiple times this season.
There is no official timetable for when the league will resume its operations and how it will conduct the rest of the regular season and postseason.
Nonetheless, it appears Butler will be well rested and trained when the NBA continues its season.