- Report: Miami Heat coach leaves team to join Los Angeles Clippers coaching staff
- Report: Duncan Robinson considered ‘top commodity’ in NBA trade market
- Report: Miami Heat ‘would hang the phone up’ if Bam Adebayo was asked for in trade
- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
- Pat Riley explains what he actually meant by saying 2020 title will always have ‘asterisk’
- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
Jimmy Butler: ‘I Ain’t Been Doing Nothing But Drinking Wine and Working Out’
- Updated: March 31, 2020
During an Instagram Live session with Portland Trail Blazers forward Carmelo Anthony, Butler shared he has been doing nothing but drinking wine and working out since the NBA suspended the regular season.
Butler, 30, signed with the Heat last summer.
The newcomer has provided everything the Heat wanted from him.
He is averaging 20.2 points, 6.6 rebounds and 6.1 assists per game this season. Furthermore, the Heat are fourth in the Eastern Conference.
While the Heat aren’t at the top of the association, they’ve been the only team to beat the league-best Milwaukee Bucks multiple times this season.
There is no official timetable for when the league will resume its operations and how it will conduct the rest of the regular season and postseason.
Nonetheless, it appears Butler will be well rested and trained when the NBA continues its season.