- Goran Dragic Explains How Heat’s Confrontational Culture Allows Jimmy Butler to Thrive
- Video: Charles Barkley Destroys Miami Heat and Jimmy Butler on National TV
- Video: Jimmy Butler’s Savage Response When Asked About His Relationship With Chris Paul
- Report: Miami Heat Release Initial Test Results From Derrick Jones Jr.’s Scary Injury
- Video: Derrick Jones Jr. Leaves Game on Stretcher After Going Down With Hard Injury
- Jimmy Butler Fully Expects Miami Heat to Get Another Big-Name Player: ‘It’s Gonna Happen’
- Dwyane Wade Responds to Damian Lillard’s Clutch Performance With Warning to Haters
- Report: Miami Heat List Numerous Key Players on Injury Report vs. Indiana Pacers
- David Fizdale Reveals What Dwyane Wade Told LeBron James After Losing 2011 Finals
- Indiana Pacers Star Offers Bold Message About Beating Miami Heat in Upcoming Playoff Series
Jimmy Butler: ‘I Ain’t Been Doing Nothing But Drinking Wine and Working Out’
- Updated: March 31, 2020
During an Instagram Live session with Portland Trail Blazers forward Carmelo Anthony, Butler shared he has been doing nothing but drinking wine and working out since the NBA suspended the regular season.
Butler, 30, signed with the Heat last summer.
The newcomer has provided everything the Heat wanted from him.
He is averaging 20.2 points, 6.6 rebounds and 6.1 assists per game this season. Furthermore, the Heat are fourth in the Eastern Conference.
While the Heat aren’t at the top of the association, they’ve been the only team to beat the league-best Milwaukee Bucks multiple times this season.
There is no official timetable for when the league will resume its operations and how it will conduct the rest of the regular season and postseason.
Nonetheless, it appears Butler will be well rested and trained when the NBA continues its season.