- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
Jimmy Butler: ‘I Ain’t Been Doing Nothing But Drinking Wine and Working Out’
- Updated: March 31, 2020
During an Instagram Live session with Portland Trail Blazers forward Carmelo Anthony, Butler shared he has been doing nothing but drinking wine and working out since the NBA suspended the regular season.
Butler, 30, signed with the Heat last summer.
The newcomer has provided everything the Heat wanted from him.
He is averaging 20.2 points, 6.6 rebounds and 6.1 assists per game this season. Furthermore, the Heat are fourth in the Eastern Conference.
While the Heat aren’t at the top of the association, they’ve been the only team to beat the league-best Milwaukee Bucks multiple times this season.
There is no official timetable for when the league will resume its operations and how it will conduct the rest of the regular season and postseason.
Nonetheless, it appears Butler will be well rested and trained when the NBA continues its season.