- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
Miami Heat Rumors: Several Teams Inquiring About Goran Dragic
- Updated: June 22, 2017
According to Ethan Skolnick of CBS Sports, several teams, including the Indiana Pacers, have inquired about Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic; however, the Heat so far have turned down every offer that has been made to them.
.@EthanJSkolnick just said teams keep calling the Heat asking for Goran but the Heat turn it down every time. Pacers one of the teams
— Eric Lauzin (@Lauzin) June 21, 2017
The 31-year-old Slovenian is set to make just over $17 million next season, and is on the books until 2020, when he can opt out of a $19.2 million contract if he chooses.
It’s clear that the Heat are invested in Dragic for the long run and hope he can be the franchise’s point guard for years to come. “The Dragon” had a career year last season as he put up averages of 20.3 points, on 47.5 percent shooting from the field and 40.5 percent from three.
As far as offseason moves go, the Heat anxiously await the 2017 NBA Draft on Thursday night, when they will be drafting in the unpredictable 14th position.