- NBA Twitter erupts after Tyler Herro’s monster Game 4 performance vs. Boston Celtics
- Bam Adebayo shares update on wrist injury suffered in Game 4, gives status for Game 5
- Tyler Herro has incredible message for Jimmy Butler as Miami Heat prepare to advance to NBA Finals
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade responds to possibility of taking over for Pat Riley
- Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics Game 4 live stream: Watch NBA playoffs online and on TV
- Dwyane Wade explains why Miami Heat rookie Tyler Herro has that ‘it’ factor
- Udonis Haslem unveils fascinating story, credits Jae Crowder’s father for his NBA career
- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
Miami Heat Rumors: Several Teams Inquiring About Goran Dragic
- Updated: June 22, 2017
According to Ethan Skolnick of CBS Sports, several teams, including the Indiana Pacers, have inquired about Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic; however, the Heat so far have turned down every offer that has been made to them.
.@EthanJSkolnick just said teams keep calling the Heat asking for Goran but the Heat turn it down every time. Pacers one of the teams
— Eric Lauzin (@Lauzin) June 21, 2017
The 31-year-old Slovenian is set to make just over $17 million next season, and is on the books until 2020, when he can opt out of a $19.2 million contract if he chooses.
It’s clear that the Heat are invested in Dragic for the long run and hope he can be the franchise’s point guard for years to come. “The Dragon” had a career year last season as he put up averages of 20.3 points, on 47.5 percent shooting from the field and 40.5 percent from three.
As far as offseason moves go, the Heat anxiously await the 2017 NBA Draft on Thursday night, when they will be drafting in the unpredictable 14th position.