- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
Miami Heat Rumors: Several Teams Inquiring About Goran Dragic
- Updated: June 22, 2017
According to Ethan Skolnick of CBS Sports, several teams, including the Indiana Pacers, have inquired about Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic; however, the Heat so far have turned down every offer that has been made to them.
.@EthanJSkolnick just said teams keep calling the Heat asking for Goran but the Heat turn it down every time. Pacers one of the teams
— Eric Lauzin (@Lauzin) June 21, 2017
The 31-year-old Slovenian is set to make just over $17 million next season, and is on the books until 2020, when he can opt out of a $19.2 million contract if he chooses.
It’s clear that the Heat are invested in Dragic for the long run and hope he can be the franchise’s point guard for years to come. “The Dragon” had a career year last season as he put up averages of 20.3 points, on 47.5 percent shooting from the field and 40.5 percent from three.
As far as offseason moves go, the Heat anxiously await the 2017 NBA Draft on Thursday night, when they will be drafting in the unpredictable 14th position.