- Miami Heat release first half of 2020-21 NBA schedule
- Bam Adebayo bestows ultimate praise on Precious Achiuwa while comparing rookie to himself
- Bam Adebayo says he wants to be remembered as top 5 big man of all time
- Erik Spoelstra challenges Bam Adebayo to win Defensive Player of the Year award
- Report: Heat players have ‘chip’ on their shoulders due to ‘fluke’ label on recent run to finals
- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
Video: Dwyane Wade Takes Kyrie Irving to School During Heat-Celtics Matchup
- Updated: April 3, 2019
Dwyane Wade is putting on an absolute show for Miami Heat fans as his career comes to a close. The shooting guard is pulling out many of his vintage moves, and on Wednesday, he put Kyrie Irving in a blender.
The Boston Celtics point guard tried to contest the shot, but Wade showed off that pretty turnaround jumper that he has made a living off of throughout his career.
D-Wade went vintage on Kyrie pic.twitter.com/PfTHun8Vkh
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) April 4, 2019
Wade and the Heat are trying to take down the Celtics and move one step closer to securing a playoff spot. Entering Wednesday, the Heat hold a slim half-game lead over the Orlando Magic.
In the five games prior to Wednesday’s game, Wade averaged 17.2 points, 6.0 rebounds, 4.8 assists, and 2.0 steals per game. Miami is 3-2 during that span.
Of course, Wade’s impact shouldn’t surprise anyone. Throughout his career, Wade has been a part of winning teams. Consequently, he’s only missed the playoffs twice in his career.
If he continues to play like vintage Wade, it’s hard to see Miami missing the playoffs.