- Report: Miami Heat showing interest in promising young guard from Alabama
- Miami Heat’s Kendrick Nunn shows off budding new romance while on vacation
- Report: Miami Heat wouldn’t include Tyler Herro in possible Victor Oladipo trade
- Report: Miami Heat coach leaves team to join Los Angeles Clippers coaching staff
- Report: Duncan Robinson considered ‘top commodity’ in NBA trade market
- Report: Miami Heat ‘would hang the phone up’ if Bam Adebayo was asked for in trade
- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
Report: NBA Releases Date for Dwyane Wade’s Return to Miami
- Updated: August 4, 2016
That date, according to Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald, is tentatively set for Thursday, November 10, with Jackson citing a confidential early schedule that has been sent to all teams and those televising the league’s games. Early conjecture had some pegging the date for Christmas Day, which appears to have been incorrect.
The contest is scheduled to be nationally televised on TNT. While Jackson indicated that the NBA will occasionally shift games before the final release, which could be as early as next week, he noted that the game in question has been in place for weeks.