- Report: Miami Heat request Zoom session with intriguing big man Jalen Smith
- Report: Miami Heat expressing interest in dynamic Denver Nuggets forward
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler seen repping Dwyane Wade in epic fashion
- Report: Victor Oladipo’s interest in joining Miami higher than Heat’s interest in him
- Dwyane Wade promotes powerful message on why LeBron James deserves more respect
- Jae Crowder admits he had nightmare about NBA Finals, sends epic message to Heat Nation
- Report: Miami Heat could target Paul Millsap, Aron Baynes if Jae Crowder signs elsewhere
- Report: Miami Heat’s ability to trade for star like Bradley Beal may hinge on Kelly Olynyk
- Jimmy Butler severely disrespected in 2021 NBA MVP odds
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro reflects on NBA Finals loss with motivational social media post
Zaire Wade Dedicates Message to Gianna Bryant on Her 14th Birthday
- Updated: May 1, 2020
On Friday, the late Gianna Bryant would have turned 14 years old had she not tragically passed away in a helicopter crash back in January.
The younger Wade and Bryant are amongst the many youngsters who grew up hoping to follow in their fathers’ footsteps to basketball stardom.
When it comes to Bryant, she was a dedicated basketball player and seemed destined to one day play in the WNBA.
In fact, the WNBA made her an honorary draft pick along with her two teammates who also perished in the crash.
The way that the basketball world has made it a point to keep the memories of Bryant and her father alive since their passing has been inspiring to see.
Surely, there will be many NBA stars and fans today who make their own posts honoring the Bryant just like the younger Wade did.