- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
Zaire Wade Dedicates Message to Gianna Bryant on Her 14th Birthday
- Updated: May 1, 2020
On Friday, the late Gianna Bryant would have turned 14 years old had she not tragically passed away in a helicopter crash back in January.
The younger Wade and Bryant are amongst the many youngsters who grew up hoping to follow in their fathers’ footsteps to basketball stardom.
When it comes to Bryant, she was a dedicated basketball player and seemed destined to one day play in the WNBA.
In fact, the WNBA made her an honorary draft pick along with her two teammates who also perished in the crash.
The way that the basketball world has made it a point to keep the memories of Bryant and her father alive since their passing has been inspiring to see.
Surely, there will be many NBA stars and fans today who make their own posts honoring the Bryant just like the younger Wade did.