- Tyler Herro ‘Stands With People of Color’ as He Breaks His Silence on Racial Injustice
- ESPN’s Panel of Experts Agree Bam Adebayo Should and Will Win Most Improved Player Award
- Meyers Leonard Doubles Down on Justice Stance, Shows Love to African-American Teammates
- An Emotional Udonis Haslem Addresses Community of Miami: ‘I’m Scared as Hell’
- Udonis Haslem Boasts About KZ Okpala’s Growth, Says He’s Put on Weight and Gotten Stronger
- Bam Adebayo Adamantly Advocates for Jayson Tatum to Receive Max Money From Celtics
- Report: Miami Heat Could Participate in Secret ‘Closed-Door Scrimmages’ Despite NBA Directive
- Tyler Herro Sends Blunt 4-Word Message With NBA Return on Horizon
- Gabrielle Union Offers Powerful Statement After Brutal Death of George Floyd
- Ayehsa Curry Rips Donald Trump for Calling George Floyd Protesters ‘Thugs’
Zaire Wade Dedicates Message to Gianna Bryant on Her 14th Birthday
- Updated: May 1, 2020
On Friday, the late Gianna Bryant would have turned 14 years old had she not tragically passed away in a helicopter crash back in January.
The younger Wade and Bryant are amongst the many youngsters who grew up hoping to follow in their fathers’ footsteps to basketball stardom.
When it comes to Bryant, she was a dedicated basketball player and seemed destined to one day play in the WNBA.
In fact, the WNBA made her an honorary draft pick along with her two teammates who also perished in the crash.
The way that the basketball world has made it a point to keep the memories of Bryant and her father alive since their passing has been inspiring to see.
Surely, there will be many NBA stars and fans today who make their own posts honoring the Bryant just like the younger Wade did.