- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
Udonis Haslem Says Finishing Season in Bubble Will Be All Mental, Miami Heat Are Most ‘Mentally Tough’ in NBA
- Updated: June 25, 2020
Despite a 41-24 record and a fourth-place standing in the Eastern Conference, the Miami Heat are not being talked about enough as title contenders.
Udonis Haslem feels like the Heat have an advantage over any other team in the league.
— NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) June 25, 2020
When assessing Miami’s chances of winning its fourth NBA title, critics may point to the fact that it will be depending heavily on young players who have never been to the postseason.
Haslem is the team’s last link to its glory days from not too long ago. He has played on each of the Heat’s three championship teams and is now in his 17th season.
Iguodala, of course, also has three rings under his belt as a member of the Golden State Warriors.
Another major advantage Miami will have come money time is Butler. He’s averaging 20.2 points, 6.6 rebounds and 6.1 assists per game this season while continuing to shine on the defensive end.
Butler is also one of the NBA’s most clutch players, which will come in handy once the 2019-20 season resumes next month.