- Udonis Haslem Says Finishing Season in Bubble Will Be All Mental, Miami Heat Are Most ‘Mentally Tough’ in NBA
- KZ Okpala Explains Why He Sees Similarities in His and Brandon Ingram’s Games
- Miami Heat Rookie Says He Was Hardcore LeBron James Fan: ‘I Followed LeBron Wherever He Went’
- Jae Crowder Sends Emphatic Message to Vince Carter After Retirement Announcement
- KZ Okpala Compares Himself to Giannis Antetokounmpo, Talks About Being Called ‘Baby Giannis’
- Miami Heat News: Derrick Jones Jr. Tests Positive for Coronavirus
- Former Mavs Champion Says OKC Thunder Were Harder to Overcome Than Miami Heat in 2011
- Erik Spoelstra Sings Praises for Miami Heat Two-Way Player Who Won G League MIP
- Incredible New Details of LeBron James’ ‘The Decision’ Come to Light in Upcoming Documentary
- Former Miami Heat Swingman Campaigning to Join Lakers After Avery Bradley Opts Out
Udonis Haslem Says Finishing Season in Bubble Will Be All Mental, Miami Heat Are Most ‘Mentally Tough’ in NBA
- Updated: June 25, 2020
Despite a 41-24 record and a fourth-place standing in the Eastern Conference, the Miami Heat are not being talked about enough as title contenders.
Udonis Haslem feels like the Heat have an advantage over any other team in the league.
— NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) June 25, 2020
When assessing Miami’s chances of winning its fourth NBA title, critics may point to the fact that it will be depending heavily on young players who have never been to the postseason.
Haslem is the team’s last link to its glory days from not too long ago. He has played on each of the Heat’s three championship teams and is now in his 17th season.
Iguodala, of course, also has three rings under his belt as a member of the Golden State Warriors.
Another major advantage Miami will have come money time is Butler. He’s averaging 20.2 points, 6.6 rebounds and 6.1 assists per game this season while continuing to shine on the defensive end.
Butler is also one of the NBA’s most clutch players, which will come in handy once the 2019-20 season resumes next month.