- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Himself Coaching Up LeBron James Jr. on Sideline
- Udonis Haslem Unveils Latest Initiative to Help South Florida Community
- Hassan Whiteside Admits He Wanted to Go to Portland Trail Blazers ‘for Years’
- Pat Riley ‘Happy Right Now’ With One Star, Has ‘Shown Restraint’ With Targeting Others
- Jimmy Butler Viciously Blocks KZ Okpala, Talks Major Trash During Miami Heat Scrimmage
- Josh Richardson Says ‘Soft’ Players Cannot Make It in Miami Heat’s Culture
- Jimmy Butler responds to Joel Embiid: ‘Continue to prove why you’re the best player in this league’
- Multiple NBA Players Clown Jimmy Butler for Working Out at 3:30 A.M.
- Jimmy Butler Fires Back at Heckling Fan: ‘I Can’t Wash My A–?’
- Joel Embiid Says He Wishes Jimmy Butler Were Still on Philadelphia 76ers
Udonis Haslem Unveils Latest Initiative to Help South Florida Community
- Updated: October 6, 2019
Halsem is partnering with Magellan Housing in order to build affordable housing in North Miami. According to the South Florida Business Journal, the project plans to build 124 apartments, a community garden and 10,000 square feet of commercial, clinical and office space on the land at 13780 Northeast Fifth Avenue.
The 39-year-old, who is entering his 17th NBA season after re-signing with the Heat this offseason, reacted to the news on his Instagram account.
The University of Florida product has spent his entire NBA career with the Heat, having joined the team back in 2003, the same year the team drafted guard Dwyane Wade. In 16 seasons with the team, Haslem has averaged 7.6 points and 6.7 rebounds per game while constantly showing other players what it really means to be a Heat player.
With this new project that is sure to help many people in the community, it’s easy to see why Haslem is loved by so many in his hometown.