- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
- Here’s how Kawhi Leonard joining the Miami Heat would become a ‘possibility’
- Here’s what Philadelphia 76ers would ‘very likely’ demand from Miami Heat for Joel Embiid
- Report: Miami Heat have ‘admiration’ for Paul George’s game as big free agency looms
- Video: Mike Tyson confronts Boosie Badazz over derogatory comments about Dwyane Wade’s transgender daughter
- Report: Miami Heat showing interest in promising young guard from Alabama
Tyler Johnson Puts $5.25M Miami Mansion on Market (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: July 23, 2017
When Miami Heat shooting guard Tyler Johnson signed a contract during the 2016 offseason, he was pegged one of the real winners of free agency. He celebrated his newfound riches by purchasing a luxury estate in the high-end suburb of Pinecrest, Florida.
While Johnson and his fiancée Ashley Fletcher have lived in the home for under a year, the two are preparing to downsize as the young star has reportedly put his home on the market for $5.25 million.
Continue below to get a look at the beautiful home that is now available to purchase:
The nearly 12,000-square-foot Mediterranean-style home is walled and gated for maximum privacy and security.
(Continue gallery on next page!)