- Report: Miami Heat have shown interest in Larry Nance Jr.
- Antoine Walker rips Brooklyn Nets’ decision to trade for James Harden: ‘You can’t win with his style’
- Report: Miami Heat are monitoring Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns
- Report: Miami Heat have registered ‘serious interest’ in Blake Griffin
- Report: John Wall and Kyle Lowry are ‘potential targets’ for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
Tyler Johnson Puts $5.25M Miami Mansion on Market (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: July 23, 2017
When Miami Heat shooting guard Tyler Johnson signed a contract during the 2016 offseason, he was pegged one of the real winners of free agency. He celebrated his newfound riches by purchasing a luxury estate in the high-end suburb of Pinecrest, Florida.
While Johnson and his fiancée Ashley Fletcher have lived in the home for under a year, the two are preparing to downsize as the young star has reportedly put his home on the market for $5.25 million.
Continue below to get a look at the beautiful home that is now available to purchase:
The nearly 12,000-square-foot Mediterranean-style home is walled and gated for maximum privacy and security.
(Continue gallery on next page!)