- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Report: Moe Harkless misses Miami Heat practice after taking fall vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Updated: January 5, 2021
Moe Harkless did not practice today for the Heat, because of the fall he took Monday against the Thunder.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) January 5, 2021
Harkless has gotten off to a slow start in his first season in Miami, averaging just 0.5 points and 8.2 minutes played per game. He has started two games thus far, including the season opener where he played over 22 minutes but has yet to tally over 10 minutes since.
The Heat signed him to a deal in the offseason.
Harkless, the No. 15 overall pick in the 2012 NBA Draft by the Philadephia 76ers, spent time with the Los Angeles Clippers and New York Knicks last season.
If Harkless’ injury causes him to miss some time, it’s possible KZ Okpala could see more playing time.