- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Miami Heat Championship Odds Soar After Hot Start to Season
- Updated: November 1, 2019
The Miami Heat are one of the hottest teams in the NBA right now.
After an impressive start to the 2019-20 regular season, the Heat’s championship odds have skyrocketed.
The Heat's championship odds from the start of the season to now have gone down from 66-1 to 33-1 per BetOnline, and from 20-1 to 14-1 to win East. Heat now a 1-2 favorite to win Southeast Division, from 10-11.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) November 1, 2019
Led by rising star Kendrick Nunn, the Heat defeated the Atlanta Hawks on Thursday to improve to a 4-1 record on the season.
The undrafted guard concluded the contest with a game-high 28 points on 10-of-15 shooting from the field.
The performance has put Nunn in the history books and the national spotlight. In fact, the 6-foot-3 underdog is leading all rookies in scoring with 22.4 points per game.
Aside from Nunn, the Heat have two former All-Stars in Jimmy Butler and Goran Dragic. Furthermore, the improved play of youngsters Justise Winslow and Bam Adebayo give the Heat one of the most well-rounded teams in the league
While there were not concrete championship expectations to start the year, the Heat have certainly given fans hope for a deep playoff run to end this current campaign.