- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
Miami Heat Championship Odds Soar After Hot Start to Season
- Updated: November 1, 2019
The Miami Heat are one of the hottest teams in the NBA right now.
After an impressive start to the 2019-20 regular season, the Heat’s championship odds have skyrocketed.
The Heat's championship odds from the start of the season to now have gone down from 66-1 to 33-1 per BetOnline, and from 20-1 to 14-1 to win East. Heat now a 1-2 favorite to win Southeast Division, from 10-11.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) November 1, 2019
Led by rising star Kendrick Nunn, the Heat defeated the Atlanta Hawks on Thursday to improve to a 4-1 record on the season.
The undrafted guard concluded the contest with a game-high 28 points on 10-of-15 shooting from the field.
The performance has put Nunn in the history books and the national spotlight. In fact, the 6-foot-3 underdog is leading all rookies in scoring with 22.4 points per game.
Aside from Nunn, the Heat have two former All-Stars in Jimmy Butler and Goran Dragic. Furthermore, the improved play of youngsters Justise Winslow and Bam Adebayo give the Heat one of the most well-rounded teams in the league
While there were not concrete championship expectations to start the year, the Heat have certainly given fans hope for a deep playoff run to end this current campaign.