- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Report: Nemanja Bjelica and Rudy Gay remain targets to bolster Miami Heat’s PF slot
- Updated: February 18, 2021
The defending Eastern Conference champions have been linked to a few players over the past few weeks, and the rumors are starting to heat up.
It appears Rudy Gay of the San Antonio Spurs and Nemanja Bjelica of the Sacramento Kings have sparked the team’s interest.
“And with Spoelstra reluctant to play Achiuwa alongside Adebayo at this point, Miami likely will need to find power forward help before the March 25 trade deadline,” wrote Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald.
“Sacramento’s Nemanja Bjelica and San Antonio’s Rudy Gay remain potential targets, according to people in touch with the Heat’s front office.”
With the Heat sitting at 11-17 and in desperate need of a spark to turn the season around, Riley will almost certainly take a hard look at making a trade or two before next month’s deadline.
Another notable name that has been rumored to be on the Heat’s radar is Andre Drummond. Miami could make a play for Drummond if the Cleveland Cavaliers buy him out.