- Report: Miami Heat have registered ‘serious interest’ in Blake Griffin
- Report: John Wall and Kyle Lowry are ‘potential targets’ for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
Report: Nemanja Bjelica and Rudy Gay remain targets to bolster Miami Heat’s PF slot
- Updated: February 18, 2021
The defending Eastern Conference champions have been linked to a few players over the past few weeks, and the rumors are starting to heat up.
It appears Rudy Gay of the San Antonio Spurs and Nemanja Bjelica of the Sacramento Kings have sparked the team’s interest.
“And with Spoelstra reluctant to play Achiuwa alongside Adebayo at this point, Miami likely will need to find power forward help before the March 25 trade deadline,” wrote Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald.
“Sacramento’s Nemanja Bjelica and San Antonio’s Rudy Gay remain potential targets, according to people in touch with the Heat’s front office.”
With the Heat sitting at 11-17 and in desperate need of a spark to turn the season around, Riley will almost certainly take a hard look at making a trade or two before next month’s deadline.
Another notable name that has been rumored to be on the Heat’s radar is Andre Drummond. Miami could make a play for Drummond if the Cleveland Cavaliers buy him out.