- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Miami Dolphins’ Ryan Tannehill Shows Love to Dwyane Wade via Social Media
- Updated: October 21, 2018
Much Love. Thanks for the words! https://t.co/UkNSIs30vH
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) October 21, 2018
Though a few days late, Wade took notice of the love shown by Tannehill and thanked him for the kind words. Ironically, Wade is actually a Chicago Bears fan, since his hometown is in the Chicago area. Wade’s Bears are currently 3-3, while the Dolphins are slightly ahead with a 4-3 record.
More importantly, Wade’s Heat are just 1-2 on the young NBA season and are looking to bounce back from the nail-biting loss to the Charlotte Hornets with a matchup against the New York Knicks at American Airlines Arena.