- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
Chris Bosh Set to Appear in ‘Rosewood’ and ‘Hot and Bothered’
- Updated: August 16, 2015
Bosh will be seen on the new Wednesday night Fox medical crime drama, “Rosewood,” as well as in a pending NBC midseason comedy, “Hot & Bothered,” which stars Eva Longoria. The latter program focuses on behind-the-scenes happenings at a Spanish soap opera. Both of the series are filmed in Los Angeles, but are set in Miami, lending credibility to Bosh’s presence.
In “Rosewood,” Bosh’s car is stopped by one of the show’s main characters. Meanwhile, in “Hot and Bothered,” Bosh will play himself, living in an apartment next to one of the show’s central characters.
Bosh has previously played himself in at least four different shows: “Entourage,” “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit,” “Parks and Recreation” and “Go On.” He’s also appeared on the Disney Channel program, “Jesse.”
The “Rosewood” episode is currently set to air sometime in October, with no air date currently set for the “Hot and Bothered” appearance.