- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
Chris Bosh Set to Appear in ‘Rosewood’ and ‘Hot and Bothered’
- Updated: August 16, 2015
Bosh will be seen on the new Wednesday night Fox medical crime drama, “Rosewood,” as well as in a pending NBC midseason comedy, “Hot & Bothered,” which stars Eva Longoria. The latter program focuses on behind-the-scenes happenings at a Spanish soap opera. Both of the series are filmed in Los Angeles, but are set in Miami, lending credibility to Bosh’s presence.
In “Rosewood,” Bosh’s car is stopped by one of the show’s main characters. Meanwhile, in “Hot and Bothered,” Bosh will play himself, living in an apartment next to one of the show’s central characters.
Bosh has previously played himself in at least four different shows: “Entourage,” “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit,” “Parks and Recreation” and “Go On.” He’s also appeared on the Disney Channel program, “Jesse.”
The “Rosewood” episode is currently set to air sometime in October, with no air date currently set for the “Hot and Bothered” appearance.