- Miami Heat News: Biscayne Boulevard to Be Renamed Dwyane Wade Boulevard
- Dwyane Wade Dedicates Social Media Post to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Udonis Haslem May Return Next Season to Continue to Mentor Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade Details Troubling Childhood Moment When Cop Put Gun to His Head
- Dwyane Wade Sends Sincere Message to LeBron James at Retirement Ceremony
- Cardi B Emphatically Defends Dwyane Wade’s Transgender Child Zaya
- Video: Hardcore Miami Heat Fans Name Son After Dwyane Wade
- Dwyane Wade Reveals Most Important Thing Kobe Bryant Ever Told Him at Retirement Ceremony
- Miami Heat News: Miami-Dade County Declares Feb. 22 Dwyane Wade Day
- Video: Miami Heat Officially Retire Dwyane Wade’s No. 3 Jersey at American Airlines Arena
Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo Become First Duo in Heat History to Have Triple-Doubles in Same Game
- Updated: December 11, 2019
Butler and Adebayo both recorded triple-doubles in the game, making it the first time in franchise history that two Heat players recorded triple-doubles in the same night.
Butler, the Heat’s primary acquisition over the offseason, recorded 20 points, 18 rebounds and 10 assists. Adebayo recorded 30 points, 11 rebounds and 11 assists.
Butler’s 18 rebounds marked a new career-high for him, while Adebayo’s 30 points and 11 assists were also career-highs.
This is Butler’s third triple-double of the season. He had previously recorded one against the Toronto Raptors and another versus the Washington Wizards.
Adebayo’s triple-double was the first of his career.
With the win, the Heat move to 18-6 on the season and are 11-0 at home.
Their next game is at home against LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday.