- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo Become First Duo in Heat History to Have Triple-Doubles in Same Game
- Updated: December 11, 2019
Butler and Adebayo both recorded triple-doubles in the game, making it the first time in franchise history that two Heat players recorded triple-doubles in the same night.
Butler, the Heat’s primary acquisition over the offseason, recorded 20 points, 18 rebounds and 10 assists. Adebayo recorded 30 points, 11 rebounds and 11 assists.
Butler’s 18 rebounds marked a new career-high for him, while Adebayo’s 30 points and 11 assists were also career-highs.
This is Butler’s third triple-double of the season. He had previously recorded one against the Toronto Raptors and another versus the Washington Wizards.
Adebayo’s triple-double was the first of his career.
With the win, the Heat move to 18-6 on the season and are 11-0 at home.
Their next game is at home against LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday.