- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
- Report: Miami Heat granted sizable disabled player exception due to Meyers Leonard’s season-ending injury
Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo Become First Duo in Heat History to Have Triple-Doubles in Same Game
- Updated: December 11, 2019
Butler and Adebayo both recorded triple-doubles in the game, making it the first time in franchise history that two Heat players recorded triple-doubles in the same night.
Butler, the Heat’s primary acquisition over the offseason, recorded 20 points, 18 rebounds and 10 assists. Adebayo recorded 30 points, 11 rebounds and 11 assists.
Butler’s 18 rebounds marked a new career-high for him, while Adebayo’s 30 points and 11 assists were also career-highs.
This is Butler’s third triple-double of the season. He had previously recorded one against the Toronto Raptors and another versus the Washington Wizards.
Adebayo’s triple-double was the first of his career.
With the win, the Heat move to 18-6 on the season and are 11-0 at home.
Their next game is at home against LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday.