- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo Become First Duo in Heat History to Have Triple-Doubles in Same Game
- Updated: December 11, 2019
Butler and Adebayo both recorded triple-doubles in the game, making it the first time in franchise history that two Heat players recorded triple-doubles in the same night.
Butler, the Heat’s primary acquisition over the offseason, recorded 20 points, 18 rebounds and 10 assists. Adebayo recorded 30 points, 11 rebounds and 11 assists.
Butler’s 18 rebounds marked a new career-high for him, while Adebayo’s 30 points and 11 assists were also career-highs.
This is Butler’s third triple-double of the season. He had previously recorded one against the Toronto Raptors and another versus the Washington Wizards.
Adebayo’s triple-double was the first of his career.
With the win, the Heat move to 18-6 on the season and are 11-0 at home.
Their next game is at home against LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday.