- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
- Brad Stevens Reveals What Boston Celtics Did to Contain Goran Dragic in Game 3
- Meyers Leonard’s Wife Shows Off Huge Difference Between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics Benches
- Report: Boston Celtics Offer Huge Update on Gordon Hayward’s Status for Game 3
- Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s Big Face Coffee
- Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic Gush Over Multiple Unique Qualities of Erik Spoelstra
- Dwyane Wade Makes Pointed Statement About Underrated Erik Spoelstra: ‘He Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’
- Report: Boston Celtics Upgrade Gordon Hayward’s Status Ahead of Game 3 vs. Miami Heat
- The Insane Amount of Money Miami Heat Reward Erik Spoelstra After Every Single Win
- Report: Celtics Had to Separate Marcus Smart and Jaylen Brown Before ‘Physical Altercation’ Could Occur
Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo Become First Duo in Heat History to Have Triple-Doubles in Same Game
- Updated: December 11, 2019
Butler and Adebayo both recorded triple-doubles in the game, making it the first time in franchise history that two Heat players recorded triple-doubles in the same night.
Butler, the Heat’s primary acquisition over the offseason, recorded 20 points, 18 rebounds and 10 assists. Adebayo recorded 30 points, 11 rebounds and 11 assists.
Butler’s 18 rebounds marked a new career-high for him, while Adebayo’s 30 points and 11 assists were also career-highs.
This is Butler’s third triple-double of the season. He had previously recorded one against the Toronto Raptors and another versus the Washington Wizards.
Adebayo’s triple-double was the first of his career.
With the win, the Heat move to 18-6 on the season and are 11-0 at home.
Their next game is at home against LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday.