- Dwyane Wade Responds to Damian Lillard’s Clutch Performance With Warning to Haters
- Report: Miami Heat List Numerous Key Players on Injury Report vs. Indiana Pacers
- David Fizdale Reveals What Dwyane Wade Told LeBron James After Losing 2011 Finals
- Indiana Pacers Star Offers Bold Message About Beating Miami Heat in Upcoming Playoff Series
- Duncan Robinson Pays Tribute to ‘Real One’ Jimmy Butler for Truck-Sticking Chris Paul
- Jimmy Butler on Tyler Herro: ‘He Wants to Bring a Championship to Miami’
- Jimmy Butler Explains Why He Truck Sticked Chris Paul During Heat-Thunder Game
- Report: Indiana Pacers Forward T.J. Warren Dealing With Significant Injury
- Chris Bosh Reacts to Historic News of Joe Biden Selecting Kamala Harris as Running Mate
- Report: Miami Heat’s 1st Round Playoff Opponent Officially Set
The Insane Price Someone Paid for Courtside Seats to Dwyane Wade’s Last Home Game
- Updated: April 9, 2019
One person appears to be making a sizable investment in order to buy a pair of courtside seats for the memorable event.
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) April 8, 2019
The dicey playoff status of the Heat potentially makes Tuesday’s game against the Philadelphia 76ers the last home game ever for Wade. That’s because the Heat not only need to win that game and Wednesday night’s clash in Brooklyn, but must also depend on other contending teams to lose their contests.
However, the festivities for Wade will be memorable and have likely been in the planning stages ever since he announced in September that the 2018-19 season would be the last of his 16-year NBA career. That decision has led to a season’s worth of tributes on the road from opposing teams as well as jersey exchanges with fellow players who recognize his impact on the game.
Usually, the only games that result in the willingness by some people to pay outrageous prices are championship events such as the NBA Finals or the Super Bowl. Yet given Wade’s iconic status in a community in which he’s spent the bulk of his career, it’s not surprising that there are those who believe that price doesn’t matter under these circumstances.