- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Video: Zaire Wade does his best LeBron James impersonation on the basketball court
- Report: Miami Heat likely to look for replacement for Dewayne Dedmon if he explores free agency
- Report: Joe Johnson ‘intrigued’ by Miami Heat, likes Jimmy Butler’s role with team
- Report: Bucks aimed great deal of frustration at Mike Budenholzer after they lost to Heat in last year’s playoffs
- League executives and scouts agree that the Miami Heat will be the toughest out in the play-in tournament
- Erik Spoelstra vows to play Udonis Haslem before season ends: ‘I’m going to make it happen’
Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
- Updated: April 14, 2021
Butler, 31, turned his ankle midway through the fourth quarter against the Phoenix Suns on Tuesday.
While the veteran was able to finish out the contest, he will be closely monitored by the Heat. After all, the organization is already dealing with the injury absence of two-time All-Star Victor Oladipo.
The Heat took a 106-86 beating to the Suns on Tuesday. Butler concluded the contest with 18 points.
On the season, the journeyman is putting up 21.4 points, 7.2 rebounds and 7.2 assists per game. He’s trying to raise the Heat’s ceiling and get them back to a high level of contention.
The Heat hold a 28-26 record and are the No. 6 seed in the Eastern Conference. They take on the Denver Nuggets on Wednesday night.