- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
An Exclusive Look Inside Chris Bosh’s $11 Million Pacific Palisades Mansion (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: August 17, 2015
According to the Los Angeles Times, power forward Chris Bosh has recently dropped the price of his Pacific Palisades home from $12.5 million to $11 million.
The villa-inspired Mediterranean, which was built in 2001, features views from a 1.45-acre promontory in Pacific Highlands. In addition, the estate comes equipped with six bedrooms and eight bathrooms in approximately 10,800 square feet.
Bosh, who also owns property in Miami Beach and Texas, purchased the home in December for a price of $9.4 million.
Photos of Bosh’s Pacific Palisades mansion begin below.
We begin with Chris’ infinity-edge pool which comes with a spa and swim-up bar.
(Continue exclusive gallery on next page!)