- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15-20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
An Exclusive Look Inside Chris Bosh’s $11 Million Pacific Palisades Mansion (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: August 17, 2015
According to the Los Angeles Times, power forward Chris Bosh has recently dropped the price of his Pacific Palisades home from $12.5 million to $11 million.
The villa-inspired Mediterranean, which was built in 2001, features views from a 1.45-acre promontory in Pacific Highlands. In addition, the estate comes equipped with six bedrooms and eight bathrooms in approximately 10,800 square feet.
Bosh, who also owns property in Miami Beach and Texas, purchased the home in December for a price of $9.4 million.
Photos of Bosh’s Pacific Palisades mansion begin below.
We begin with Chris’ infinity-edge pool which comes with a spa and swim-up bar.
(Continue exclusive gallery on next page!)