- Jimmy Butler predicts why Miami Heat will succeed in playoffs: ‘We get there, us as a team, I’ll handle the rest’
- Erik Spoelstra says Bam Adebayo was ‘really angry’ Miami Heat kept him out of game vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo available to play Wednesday vs. Spurs
- Stephen A. Smith and Spike Lee issue strong criticism regarding Dwyane Wade’s ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
An Exclusive Look Inside Chris Bosh’s $11 Million Pacific Palisades Mansion (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: August 17, 2015
According to the Los Angeles Times, power forward Chris Bosh has recently dropped the price of his Pacific Palisades home from $12.5 million to $11 million.
The villa-inspired Mediterranean, which was built in 2001, features views from a 1.45-acre promontory in Pacific Highlands. In addition, the estate comes equipped with six bedrooms and eight bathrooms in approximately 10,800 square feet.
Bosh, who also owns property in Miami Beach and Texas, purchased the home in December for a price of $9.4 million.
Photos of Bosh’s Pacific Palisades mansion begin below.
We begin with Chris’ infinity-edge pool which comes with a spa and swim-up bar.
(Continue exclusive gallery on next page!)