- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
Chris Bosh Owns the Most Expensive Home in the NBA (Gallery Inside)
- Updated: November 14, 2014
Miami Heat center Chris Bosh may not be the most outspoken or extravagant superstar in the NBA, but he does own the NBA’s most valuable piece of real estate. Back in 2010, Bosh, who is a resident of Miami-Dade county, bought a brand new seven-bedroom mansion along Miami Beach’s North Bay Road for approximately $12.5 million. The house is currently decked out in all-white with a gourmet kitchen, personal gym, elevator, infinity pool, courtyard garden, and a covered summer kitchen and barbecue area.
Photos of Bosh’s lavish estate begin below:
Here we have a view from the back of the mansion.
(Continue gallery on next page!)