- Ja Morant expresses no sympathy for Miami Heat having to play 8 games in 12 days
- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
Chris Bosh Owns the Most Expensive Home in the NBA (Gallery Inside)
- Updated: November 14, 2014
Miami Heat center Chris Bosh may not be the most outspoken or extravagant superstar in the NBA, but he does own the NBA’s most valuable piece of real estate. Back in 2010, Bosh, who is a resident of Miami-Dade county, bought a brand new seven-bedroom mansion along Miami Beach’s North Bay Road for approximately $12.5 million. The house is currently decked out in all-white with a gourmet kitchen, personal gym, elevator, infinity pool, courtyard garden, and a covered summer kitchen and barbecue area.
Photos of Bosh’s lavish estate begin below:
Here we have a view from the back of the mansion.
(Continue gallery on next page!)