- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Boston Celtics consider not drafting Jimmy Butler ‘most painful miss’ in recent history
- Tyler Herro ranks above LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry and Kawhi Leonard after Game 4
- Report: Boston Celtics front office let out ‘collective moan’ when Miami Heat drafted Tyler Herro
- Bam Adebayo explains huge role he played in convincing Miami Heat to draft Tyler Herro
- NBA Twitter erupts after Tyler Herro’s monster Game 4 performance vs. Boston Celtics
Chris Bosh Owns the Most Expensive Home in the NBA (Gallery Inside)
- Updated: November 14, 2014
Miami Heat center Chris Bosh may not be the most outspoken or extravagant superstar in the NBA, but he does own the NBA’s most valuable piece of real estate. Back in 2010, Bosh, who is a resident of Miami-Dade county, bought a brand new seven-bedroom mansion along Miami Beach’s North Bay Road for approximately $12.5 million. The house is currently decked out in all-white with a gourmet kitchen, personal gym, elevator, infinity pool, courtyard garden, and a covered summer kitchen and barbecue area.
Photos of Bosh’s lavish estate begin below:
Here we have a view from the back of the mansion.
(Continue gallery on next page!)