- Dion Waiters Posts Incredible Fitness Update, Sends Message to His Haters
- Report: Miami Heat Want Both of Their 1st-Round Picks Back in Any Chris Paul Deal
- Jimmy Butler Rated 16th Best Player as NBA 2K20 Ratings Get Released
- Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Named to 2019 Summer League First Team
- Dwyane Wade Agrees With Compelling Reason Why Lakers Should Bring Back Blue Throwback Jerseys
- Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Report: Bradley Beal Not Likely to Remain on ‘Washington Wizards’
- Former Miami Heat Broadcaster Takes Several Shots at Dan Dakich for His Awful Take on Erik Spoelstra
- Erik Spoelstra Gets Disrespected Live on Air During NBA Summer League Broadcast
- Report: OKC Thunder Have Offered ‘Nothing Enticing’ to Interest Miami Heat in Chris Paul Talks
Dwyane Wade Dedicates Social Media Post to Gabrielle Union and His Mom for Mother’s Day
- Updated: May 12, 2019
Dwyane Wade has always been open about his relationship with his mother and the important role that family plays in his life. He also regularly posts about his wife and their growing family.
Now that he’s retired, there’s no doubt that the three-time NBA champion will be posting quite a lot more family pictures.
It’s hard to imagine a better way to start that trend than posting pictures of the most important women in his life.