- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
- Video: Victor Oladipo throws down angry poster over Andre Drummond
- Tyler Herro admits he ‘definitely thought I would be starting’ as he comments on reserve role with Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade slights Boston Celtics, says they don’t have an identity
Dwyane Wade Dedicates Social Media Post to Gabrielle Union and His Mom for Mother’s Day
- Updated: May 12, 2019
Dwyane Wade has always been open about his relationship with his mother and the important role that family plays in his life. He also regularly posts about his wife and their growing family.
Now that he’s retired, there’s no doubt that the three-time NBA champion will be posting quite a lot more family pictures.
It’s hard to imagine a better way to start that trend than posting pictures of the most important women in his life.