- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Miami Heat News: Heat Release James Johnson’s MRI Results
- Updated: February 22, 2019
Miami Heat forward James Johnson left Thursday night’s loss to the Philadelphia 76ers with a shoulder injury. On Friday, an MRI revealed that the veteran power forward suffered a sprain in his AC joint.
Per Heat: James Johnson’s MTI revealed a slight Left AC Sprain. He will be listed as doubtful for tomorrow’s game.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) February 22, 2019
After serving as an above average rotational player in his first two seasons with the Heat, Johnson’s play has taken a step back this season. He averaged 11.8 points, 4.9 rebounds, and 3.7 assists over the 2016-17 season and 2017-18 season.
This season, however, he is recording just 7.8 points, 3.2 rebounds, and 2.3 assists per game.
This injury is unlikely to help with his falling numbers.
The Heat will look to overcome Johnson’s potential absence in Saturday’s game versus the Detroit Pistons. At the moment, the Pistons are just a half game ahead of the Heat in the playoff race.