- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
Dwyane Wade Reacts to Goran Dragic’s Big Game Against Lakers
- Updated: March 17, 2018
The Miami Heat bounced back from a grueling loss to the Sacramento Kings in overtime with a much-needed victory over the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday night.
Leading the way was Goran Dragic, who finished his night with a game-high 30 points on 10-of-18 shooting from the field including a huge go-ahead bucket with 15.2 seconds to go.
“The last three games I have really had a lot of confidence,” Dragic said. “Sometimes you know when D-Wade (Dwyane Wade) is out, Hassan [Whiteside] and J-Rich (Josh Richardson) [was out last] game, I have to be aggressive, I need to make things happen. I’m just doing my job, nothing special.”
After the game, Wade commended his starting point guard for giving the team a crucial win with the Eastern Conference playoff race being so tight:
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) March 17, 2018
The Heat are now tied with the Milwaukee Bucks for the eighth seed in the East and are a full six games ahead of the ninth-seeded Detroit Pistons.
Miami will look to continue its winning ways with a home matchup against the Denver Nuggets on Monday night.