- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Miami Heat News: Dwyane Wade Agrees to Two-Year, $47M Deal with Chicago Bulls
- Updated: July 6, 2016
Dwyane Wade is going home to the Chicago Bulls, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of The Vertical.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojVerticalNBA) July 7, 2016
Chicago was the only team that did not meet with Wade today because of airline difficulties. However, they maintained their interest and said that they would be willing to move assets to pay Wade.
The terms of the contract is a two-year, $47 million deal according to Real GM.
The Bulls will send out the contracts of Mike Dunleavy and Jose Calderon to try and create cap space to sign Wade. According to Marc Stein of ESPN, the Brooklyn Nets have emerged as a potential trade partner.
Brooklyn has emerged as a potential trade partner for Chicago to send Jose Calderon, according to league sources
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) July 7, 2016