- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Miami Heat News: Dwyane Wade Agrees to Two-Year, $47M Deal with Chicago Bulls
- Updated: July 6, 2016
Dwyane Wade is going home to the Chicago Bulls, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of The Vertical.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojVerticalNBA) July 7, 2016
Chicago was the only team that did not meet with Wade today because of airline difficulties. However, they maintained their interest and said that they would be willing to move assets to pay Wade.
The terms of the contract is a two-year, $47 million deal according to Real GM.
The Bulls will send out the contracts of Mike Dunleavy and Jose Calderon to try and create cap space to sign Wade. According to Marc Stein of ESPN, the Brooklyn Nets have emerged as a potential trade partner.
Brooklyn has emerged as a potential trade partner for Chicago to send Jose Calderon, according to league sources
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) July 7, 2016