- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
Dwyane Wade Personally Addresses Rumors of Him Returning to Heat for 2018-19 Season
- Updated: August 15, 2018
On Tuesday, Miami Heat fans got the news that they’ve been waiting for all summer when it was first reported that Dwyane Wade was getting close to signing a one-year deal to return for the 2018-19 season.
— Adam Spolane (@AdamSpolane) August 14, 2018
Less than 24 hours later, Wade himself took to Twitter to express his opinion of the report.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) August 15, 2018
Last week, Wade spoke out about his future in the NBA saying that he has not yet decided whether or not he will return for another season. He did say, however, that if he does play basketball again, it will be with the Heat.
Hopefully Wade’s tweet is just about the recent report and not about a potential return. Though Wade is well past his prime by now, his presence on the court for the second half of last season was a sight to behold for Heat fans everywhere. On several occasions, the three-time NBA champ was able to reclaim some of the brilliance that has made him one of the most feared shooting guards in the league earlier in his career.
With the 2018-19 season quickly approaching, Wade will have to make a decision regarding his future. Considering this tweet, it might be best for fans to wait to celebrate until they hear the news from Wade himself.