- Report: Miami Heat showing interest in promising young guard from Alabama
- Miami Heat’s Kendrick Nunn shows off budding new romance while on vacation
- Report: Miami Heat wouldn’t include Tyler Herro in possible Victor Oladipo trade
- Report: Miami Heat coach leaves team to join Los Angeles Clippers coaching staff
- Report: Duncan Robinson considered ‘top commodity’ in NBA trade market
- Report: Miami Heat ‘would hang the phone up’ if Bam Adebayo was asked for in trade
- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
Dwyane Wade Personally Addresses Rumors of Him Returning to Heat for 2018-19 Season
- Updated: August 15, 2018
On Tuesday, Miami Heat fans got the news that they’ve been waiting for all summer when it was first reported that Dwyane Wade was getting close to signing a one-year deal to return for the 2018-19 season.
— Adam Spolane (@AdamSpolane) August 14, 2018
Less than 24 hours later, Wade himself took to Twitter to express his opinion of the report.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) August 15, 2018
Last week, Wade spoke out about his future in the NBA saying that he has not yet decided whether or not he will return for another season. He did say, however, that if he does play basketball again, it will be with the Heat.
Hopefully Wade’s tweet is just about the recent report and not about a potential return. Though Wade is well past his prime by now, his presence on the court for the second half of last season was a sight to behold for Heat fans everywhere. On several occasions, the three-time NBA champ was able to reclaim some of the brilliance that has made him one of the most feared shooting guards in the league earlier in his career.
With the 2018-19 season quickly approaching, Wade will have to make a decision regarding his future. Considering this tweet, it might be best for fans to wait to celebrate until they hear the news from Wade himself.