- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
Dwyane Wade Takes Notice of Kendrick Nunn, Shouts Him Out After 40-Point Game
- Updated: October 19, 2019
After Nunn’s explosive performance against the Houston Rockets on Friday, Wade shouted out the youngster on Twitter.
I know your name now kid! https://t.co/Eyzc16dJs8
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) October 19, 2019
Nunn, 24, now has the attention of the entire Heat fan base. In the team’s preseason finale against the Rockets, the 6-foot-3 bulldog posted 40 points on 60 percent shooting from downtown. The rookie made multiple dazzling moves, including crafty buckets over former MVPs James Harden and Russell Westbrook.
Furthermore, it was the highest-scoring preseason game by a Heat player in the last 20 years. The impressive display exceeded a 38-point contest by superstar LeBron James during his stint with Miami.
The Heat signed Nunn on the last day of the 2018-19 regular season. While the sample size is small, the underrated guard is putting himself in rare company and has definitely been impressing everyone around him.
The Heat start their 2019-20 regular season on Wednesday against the Memphis Grizzlies.