- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Dwyane Wade Takes Notice of Kendrick Nunn, Shouts Him Out After 40-Point Game
- Updated: October 19, 2019
After Nunn’s explosive performance against the Houston Rockets on Friday, Wade shouted out the youngster on Twitter.
I know your name now kid! https://t.co/Eyzc16dJs8
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) October 19, 2019
Nunn, 24, now has the attention of the entire Heat fan base. In the team’s preseason finale against the Rockets, the 6-foot-3 bulldog posted 40 points on 60 percent shooting from downtown. The rookie made multiple dazzling moves, including crafty buckets over former MVPs James Harden and Russell Westbrook.
Furthermore, it was the highest-scoring preseason game by a Heat player in the last 20 years. The impressive display exceeded a 38-point contest by superstar LeBron James during his stint with Miami.
The Heat signed Nunn on the last day of the 2018-19 regular season. While the sample size is small, the underrated guard is putting himself in rare company and has definitely been impressing everyone around him.
The Heat start their 2019-20 regular season on Wednesday against the Memphis Grizzlies.