- Report: Miami Heat Announce Dwyane Wade’s 3 Day Retirement Ceremony Plans
- Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow, Jimmy Butler Set to Return Wednesday vs. Indiana Pacers
- Report: Miami Heat ‘Most Dangerous Team’ to Make Deal Going Forward
- Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving Laud Tyler Herro With Words of Praise
- Hassan Whiteside Dedicates Social Media Post to Former Miami Heat Teammates
- Miami Heat News: Derrick Jones Jr. to Participate in 2020 Slam Dunk Contest
- Report: Duncan Robinson Considered ‘Near Lock’ to Participate in 3-Point Contest
- Kendrick Nunn and Duncan Robinson React to Contracts With Miami Heat Becoming Fully Guaranteed
- Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler Out Sunday vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Jimmy Butler Says Miami Heat Not Displaying ‘Culture We Pride Ourselves On’
Dwyane Wade jokes about moment he and LeBron James knew their sons would team up in Los Angeles
- Updated: July 21, 2019
Dwyane Wade recently poked fun at conspiracy theorists via his Instagram story.
Wade shared a photo of him and LeBron James from about a decade or so ago, and he joked that it was taken at a time when the two decided to pair up their sons in high school.
James and Wade’s high-profile friendship is one of the most enduring in the sports world. That friendship has extended to their own children, who have taken after their dads to play basketball together at Sierra Canyon School. The two future Hall of Famers played together with the Miami Heat for four years and roughly half a season with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Meanwhile, Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. are going to be teammates for the first time this coming season. They join a stacked basketball squad that just recently added two five-star prospects, Brandon Boston Jr. and Ziaire Williams, in less than 24 hours.
The Sierra Canyon Trailblazers, who already have Terren Frank, Amari Bailey and Harold Yu on their roster, boast perhaps the best collection of individual talent in the country.
The younger Wade is a three-star prospect, while James Jr. is a highly touted young player with loads of potential. Their partnership should be one of the highlights of the upcoming high school basketball season.