- Wayne Ellington Explains How Putting on Miami Heat Jersey Made Him Feel ‘Valued’
- Dwyane Wade Has Amazing Response for High Schooler Talking Trash About Zaire Wade’s Team
- Report: Devin Booker Could Be Target for Miami Heat If They Strike Out in 2021
- Report: Bradley Beal Still Weighing Extension With Wizards, Heat to Receive ‘Serious’ Consideration
- KZ Okpala Talks Adding Muscle, ‘Being as Versatile as Possible’ Going Into Rookie Year
- Kendrick Nunn’s High School Coach: ‘He’s Right Up There’ With Alums Derrick Rose and Jabari Parker
- Report: Ice Cube Looking to Add Dwyane Wade to BIG3 in the Future
- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
Dwyane Wade jokes about moment he and LeBron James knew their sons would team up in Los Angeles
- Updated: July 21, 2019
Dwyane Wade recently poked fun at conspiracy theorists via his Instagram story.
Wade shared a photo of him and LeBron James from about a decade or so ago, and he joked that it was taken at a time when the two decided to pair up their sons in high school.
James and Wade’s high-profile friendship is one of the most enduring in the sports world. That friendship has extended to their own children, who have taken after their dads to play basketball together at Sierra Canyon School. The two future Hall of Famers played together with the Miami Heat for four years and roughly half a season with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Meanwhile, Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. are going to be teammates for the first time this coming season. They join a stacked basketball squad that just recently added two five-star prospects, Brandon Boston Jr. and Ziaire Williams, in less than 24 hours.
The Sierra Canyon Trailblazers, who already have Terren Frank, Amari Bailey and Harold Yu on their roster, boast perhaps the best collection of individual talent in the country.
The younger Wade is a three-star prospect, while James Jr. is a highly touted young player with loads of potential. Their partnership should be one of the highlights of the upcoming high school basketball season.