- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
Dwyane Wade jokes about moment he and LeBron James knew their sons would team up in Los Angeles
- Updated: July 21, 2019
Dwyane Wade recently poked fun at conspiracy theorists via his Instagram story.
Wade shared a photo of him and LeBron James from about a decade or so ago, and he joked that it was taken at a time when the two decided to pair up their sons in high school.
James and Wade’s high-profile friendship is one of the most enduring in the sports world. That friendship has extended to their own children, who have taken after their dads to play basketball together at Sierra Canyon School. The two future Hall of Famers played together with the Miami Heat for four years and roughly half a season with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Meanwhile, Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. are going to be teammates for the first time this coming season. They join a stacked basketball squad that just recently added two five-star prospects, Brandon Boston Jr. and Ziaire Williams, in less than 24 hours.
The Sierra Canyon Trailblazers, who already have Terren Frank, Amari Bailey and Harold Yu on their roster, boast perhaps the best collection of individual talent in the country.
The younger Wade is a three-star prospect, while James Jr. is a highly touted young player with loads of potential. Their partnership should be one of the highlights of the upcoming high school basketball season.