- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
- Brad Stevens Reveals What Boston Celtics Did to Contain Goran Dragic in Game 3
- Meyers Leonard’s Wife Shows Off Huge Difference Between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics Benches
- Report: Boston Celtics Offer Huge Update on Gordon Hayward’s Status for Game 3
- Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s Big Face Coffee
- Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic Gush Over Multiple Unique Qualities of Erik Spoelstra
- Dwyane Wade Makes Pointed Statement About Underrated Erik Spoelstra: ‘He Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’
- Report: Boston Celtics Upgrade Gordon Hayward’s Status Ahead of Game 3 vs. Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade jokes about moment he and LeBron James knew their sons would team up in Los Angeles
- Updated: July 21, 2019
Dwyane Wade recently poked fun at conspiracy theorists via his Instagram story.
Wade shared a photo of him and LeBron James from about a decade or so ago, and he joked that it was taken at a time when the two decided to pair up their sons in high school.
James and Wade’s high-profile friendship is one of the most enduring in the sports world. That friendship has extended to their own children, who have taken after their dads to play basketball together at Sierra Canyon School. The two future Hall of Famers played together with the Miami Heat for four years and roughly half a season with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Meanwhile, Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. are going to be teammates for the first time this coming season. They join a stacked basketball squad that just recently added two five-star prospects, Brandon Boston Jr. and Ziaire Williams, in less than 24 hours.
The Sierra Canyon Trailblazers, who already have Terren Frank, Amari Bailey and Harold Yu on their roster, boast perhaps the best collection of individual talent in the country.
The younger Wade is a three-star prospect, while James Jr. is a highly touted young player with loads of potential. Their partnership should be one of the highlights of the upcoming high school basketball season.