- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade jokes about moment he and LeBron James knew their sons would team up in Los Angeles
- Updated: July 21, 2019
Dwyane Wade recently poked fun at conspiracy theorists via his Instagram story.
Wade shared a photo of him and LeBron James from about a decade or so ago, and he joked that it was taken at a time when the two decided to pair up their sons in high school.
James and Wade’s high-profile friendship is one of the most enduring in the sports world. That friendship has extended to their own children, who have taken after their dads to play basketball together at Sierra Canyon School. The two future Hall of Famers played together with the Miami Heat for four years and roughly half a season with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Meanwhile, Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. are going to be teammates for the first time this coming season. They join a stacked basketball squad that just recently added two five-star prospects, Brandon Boston Jr. and Ziaire Williams, in less than 24 hours.
The Sierra Canyon Trailblazers, who already have Terren Frank, Amari Bailey and Harold Yu on their roster, boast perhaps the best collection of individual talent in the country.
The younger Wade is a three-star prospect, while James Jr. is a highly touted young player with loads of potential. Their partnership should be one of the highlights of the upcoming high school basketball season.