- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
Donovan Mitchell Shouts Out Tyler Herro, Says He Could Win Rookie of the Year
- Updated: July 11, 2019
Fans have already taken notice of Herro’s strong performances, and now Utah Jazz star Donovan Mitchell has Herro on his short list of Rookie of the Year contenders.
I like Zion but dont sleep on Ja or Coby White https://t.co/AytHBqoRgP
Herro has been playing lights out for the Heat in Summer League play, and is currently averaging 19.8 points, 4.5 rebounds, 4.3 assists, and 1.5 steals per game.
The University of Kentucky product was selected by Miami with the No. 13 overall pick in last month’s draft and already seems to be a steal.
If he can carry over these impressive Summer League performances to the 2019-20 regular season, there’s no doubt that Herro will be in the running for the prestigious award.