- Report: Miami Heat willing to pay ‘going rate for elite shooters’ when Duncan Robinson becomes free agent
- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15-20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
Donovan Mitchell Shouts Out Tyler Herro, Says He Could Win Rookie of the Year
- Updated: July 11, 2019
Fans have already taken notice of Herro’s strong performances, and now Utah Jazz star Donovan Mitchell has Herro on his short list of Rookie of the Year contenders.
I like Zion but dont sleep on Ja or Coby White https://t.co/AytHBqoRgP
Herro has been playing lights out for the Heat in Summer League play, and is currently averaging 19.8 points, 4.5 rebounds, 4.3 assists, and 1.5 steals per game.
The University of Kentucky product was selected by Miami with the No. 13 overall pick in last month’s draft and already seems to be a steal.
If he can carry over these impressive Summer League performances to the 2019-20 regular season, there’s no doubt that Herro will be in the running for the prestigious award.