- Jimmy Butler Rated 16th Best Player as NBA 2K20 Ratings Get Released
- Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Named to 2019 Summer League First Team
- Dwyane Wade Agrees With Compelling Reason Why Lakers Should Bring Back Blue Throwback Jerseys
- Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Report: Bradley Beal Not Likely to Remain on ‘Washington Wizards’
- Former Miami Heat Broadcaster Takes Several Shots at Dan Dakich for His Awful Take on Erik Spoelstra
- Erik Spoelstra Gets Disrespected Live on Air During NBA Summer League Broadcast
- Report: OKC Thunder Have Offered ‘Nothing Enticing’ to Interest Miami Heat in Chris Paul Talks
- Video: Duncan Robinson Knocks Down Extraordinary Summer League Buzzer-Beater
- Here’s What the Miami Heat Are Asking for in a Potential Chris Paul Deal
Donovan Mitchell Shouts Out Tyler Herro, Says He Could Win Rookie of the Year
- Updated: July 11, 2019
Fans have already taken notice of Herro’s strong performances, and now Utah Jazz star Donovan Mitchell has Herro on his short list of Rookie of the Year contenders.
I like Zion but dont sleep on Ja or Coby White https://t.co/AytHBqoRgP
Herro has been playing lights out for the Heat in Summer League play, and is currently averaging 19.8 points, 4.5 rebounds, 4.3 assists, and 1.5 steals per game.
The University of Kentucky product was selected by Miami with the No. 13 overall pick in last month’s draft and already seems to be a steal.
If he can carry over these impressive Summer League performances to the 2019-20 regular season, there’s no doubt that Herro will be in the running for the prestigious award.