- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
The Chicago Bears Just Sent a Contract to Dwyane Wade’s Newborn Daughter
- Updated: November 28, 2018
— The Undefeated (@TheUndefeated) November 27, 2018
“[Fans] had to endure a lot, but to see this team come together, kind of unexpectedly, the way they have, to be able to go on this five-game win streak the way they have, it’s been impressive just to watch this whole year. As a fan, you just enjoy it. So I’m really enjoying the ride and want to continue.”
The gift from the Bears was more than likely a response to the praise that Wade has sent their way, as well as thank you for his dedication as a lifelong fan.
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union welcomed the birth of their beautiful daughter on Nov. 7. He went on to miss significant time to tend to his daughter. If history repeats itself, Kaavia Wade could be destined for greatness just like her father.