- Report: Miami Heat likely to look for replacement for Dewayne Dedmon if he explores free agency
- Report: Joe Johnson ‘intrigued’ by Miami Heat, likes Jimmy Butler’s role with team
- Report: Bucks aimed great deal of frustration at Mike Budenholzer after they lost to Heat in last year’s playoffs
- League executives and scouts agree that the Miami Heat will be the toughest out in the play-in tournament
- Erik Spoelstra vows to play Udonis Haslem before season ends: ‘I’m going to make it happen’
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler for Tuesday’s game vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Udonis Haslem balks at thought of Kevin Garnett being as ‘tough’ as Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan
- Udonis Haslem issues strong statement on Miami Heat trying to avoid ‘silly’ play-in tournament
- Jimmy Butler calls reporter ‘sorry a-s’ for asking if Miami Heat are worried about tough remainder of schedule
- Jimmy Butler admits he’s ‘praying and hoping’ that Miami Heat are going to play their best basketball at right time
12 Amazing NBA 2K16 Features That Have Been Confirmed
- Updated: August 24, 2015
8. 2K Hoops Summit
This may be one of the best features added to NBA 2K16 as the 2K Hoops Summit is modeled after the Nike Hoops Summit, where the top international and American players, who have not yet gone to college, get to showcase their talent.
It has been confirmed that NBA 2K16 is adding prospective college players and the 2K community’s shared creation. The Hoops Summit will serve as a preview of the top talent coming into the NBA in your next draft.
Next: SimCast Live