- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
12 Amazing NBA 2K16 Features That Have Been Confirmed
- Updated: August 24, 2015
1. Ability to Relocate Teams
Users will now have the ability to relocate teams from their current city to a major North American city. For example, you would be able to move the Milwaukee Bucks from Milwaukee to Las Vegas.
There will be certain criteria that will need to be met in order to relocate like the population of the city, overall fan interest, and income of the market.
Next: Division and Conference Realignment