- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
12 Amazing NBA 2K16 Features That Have Been Confirmed
- Updated: August 24, 2015
1. Ability to Relocate Teams
Users will now have the ability to relocate teams from their current city to a major North American city. For example, you would be able to move the Milwaukee Bucks from Milwaukee to Las Vegas.
There will be certain criteria that will need to be met in order to relocate like the population of the city, overall fan interest, and income of the market.
Next: Division and Conference Realignment