- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
- Pat Riley explains what he actually meant by saying 2020 title will always have ‘asterisk’
- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
Jimmy Butler Brags About Miami Heat’s 3 Championships, Calls Dwyane Wade Legend
- Updated: September 24, 2019
Today, it appears he was not only training before sunrise again, but was also doing some snooping around the facility.
First, Butler posted a short video to brag about the Heat’s three championships.
Shortly after, he made it a point to shout out the man who not only played a pivotal role in bringing those three championships to Miami, but also played pivotal role in bringing Butler himself to South Florida. That man is of course Dwyane Wade.
Butler called Wade a legend on his Instagram story, a title that is most certainly earned.
It’s a pretty fantastic way for Butler to celebrate his arrival in Miami. As happy as fans are to have a star back on the Heat, it seems Butler himself is even more overjoyed.
Hopefully that happiness will lead to fantastic seasons for Butler in the coming years. There’s still quite a lot of time for Butler to become a Heat legend in his own right.