- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Jimmy Butler Brags About Miami Heat’s 3 Championships, Calls Dwyane Wade Legend
- Updated: September 24, 2019
Today, it appears he was not only training before sunrise again, but was also doing some snooping around the facility.
First, Butler posted a short video to brag about the Heat’s three championships.
Shortly after, he made it a point to shout out the man who not only played a pivotal role in bringing those three championships to Miami, but also played pivotal role in bringing Butler himself to South Florida. That man is of course Dwyane Wade.
Butler called Wade a legend on his Instagram story, a title that is most certainly earned.
It’s a pretty fantastic way for Butler to celebrate his arrival in Miami. As happy as fans are to have a star back on the Heat, it seems Butler himself is even more overjoyed.
Hopefully that happiness will lead to fantastic seasons for Butler in the coming years. There’s still quite a lot of time for Butler to become a Heat legend in his own right.