- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Jimmy Butler Brags About Miami Heat’s 3 Championships, Calls Dwyane Wade Legend
- Updated: September 24, 2019
Today, it appears he was not only training before sunrise again, but was also doing some snooping around the facility.
First, Butler posted a short video to brag about the Heat’s three championships.
Shortly after, he made it a point to shout out the man who not only played a pivotal role in bringing those three championships to Miami, but also played pivotal role in bringing Butler himself to South Florida. That man is of course Dwyane Wade.
Butler called Wade a legend on his Instagram story, a title that is most certainly earned.
It’s a pretty fantastic way for Butler to celebrate his arrival in Miami. As happy as fans are to have a star back on the Heat, it seems Butler himself is even more overjoyed.
Hopefully that happiness will lead to fantastic seasons for Butler in the coming years. There’s still quite a lot of time for Butler to become a Heat legend in his own right.