- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their a—s beat by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
- Here’s how Kawhi Leonard joining the Miami Heat would become a ‘possibility’
- Here’s what Philadelphia 76ers would ‘very likely’ demand from Miami Heat for Joel Embiid
- Report: Miami Heat have ‘admiration’ for Paul George’s game as big free agency looms
- Video: Mike Tyson confronts Boosie Badazz over derogatory comments about Dwyane Wade’s transgender daughter
Five Reasons the Miami Heat Should Hold on to Mario Chalmers
- Updated: November 7, 2015
2. Veteran Savvy
There are several underrated traits that Chalmers possesses and veteran savvy is one of them.
The University of Kansas product has been a part of Erik Spoelstra’s system since day one, becoming a member of the Heat organization in 2008, the year Spoelstra became head coach of the team.
His familiarity with the system, combined with his experience in big games is hard to find across the NBA. Not only has he appeared in four NBA Finals and won two of them with the Heat, but he has also won a national championship as a member of the Jayhawks in 2008.
With the exception of Tony Parker of the San Antonio Spurs, you’re not going to find many point guards in the league with that kind of championship experience.
Next: No Value in Return