- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
An Exclusive Look Inside Hassan Whiteside’s New $7.3M Mansion (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: September 1, 2016
According to Curbed Miami, Hassan Whiteside just bought a new mansion in Miami for a hefty $7.3 million. Of course, this won’t really put a dent in the star center’s pocket because of the brand new, $98 million deal he signed this summer.
If you follow Whiteside on Snapchat, you might have seen the condo he was living in before located near American Airlines Arena. However, this new waterfront property is a significant upgrade to say the least. The 5,604 square-foot house has six bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms. It also isn’t too far away from Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade‘s Miami homes.
The report mentions that the mansion was listed as high as $13 million but has gone through several price reductions. It looks like Whiteside got a pretty good deal for his first home.
Photos of Whiteside’s new home begin below.
We start with a look from the outside. There is ample space in the front yard for activities.
(Continue exclusive gallery on next page!)