- Report: Miami Heat showing interest in promising young guard from Alabama
- Miami Heat’s Kendrick Nunn shows off budding new romance while on vacation
- Report: Miami Heat wouldn’t include Tyler Herro in possible Victor Oladipo trade
- Report: Miami Heat coach leaves team to join Los Angeles Clippers coaching staff
- Report: Duncan Robinson considered ‘top commodity’ in NBA trade market
- Report: Miami Heat ‘would hang the phone up’ if Bam Adebayo was asked for in trade
- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
An Exclusive Look Inside Hassan Whiteside’s New $7.3M Mansion (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: September 1, 2016
According to Curbed Miami, Hassan Whiteside just bought a new mansion in Miami for a hefty $7.3 million. Of course, this won’t really put a dent in the star center’s pocket because of the brand new, $98 million deal he signed this summer.
If you follow Whiteside on Snapchat, you might have seen the condo he was living in before located near American Airlines Arena. However, this new waterfront property is a significant upgrade to say the least. The 5,604 square-foot house has six bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms. It also isn’t too far away from Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade‘s Miami homes.
The report mentions that the mansion was listed as high as $13 million but has gone through several price reductions. It looks like Whiteside got a pretty good deal for his first home.
Photos of Whiteside’s new home begin below.
We start with a look from the outside. There is ample space in the front yard for activities.
(Continue exclusive gallery on next page!)