- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
An Exclusive Look Inside Hassan Whiteside’s New $7.3M Mansion (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: September 1, 2016
According to Curbed Miami, Hassan Whiteside just bought a new mansion in Miami for a hefty $7.3 million. Of course, this won’t really put a dent in the star center’s pocket because of the brand new, $98 million deal he signed this summer.
If you follow Whiteside on Snapchat, you might have seen the condo he was living in before located near American Airlines Arena. However, this new waterfront property is a significant upgrade to say the least. The 5,604 square-foot house has six bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms. It also isn’t too far away from Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade‘s Miami homes.
The report mentions that the mansion was listed as high as $13 million but has gone through several price reductions. It looks like Whiteside got a pretty good deal for his first home.
Photos of Whiteside’s new home begin below.
We start with a look from the outside. There is ample space in the front yard for activities.
(Continue exclusive gallery on next page!)