- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
10 Reasons Miami Heat Fans Should Watch Summer League
- Updated: July 6, 2015
9. Has Shabazz Napier Recovered After Sports Hernia Surgery?
Napier was ruled out for the last two weeks of the regular season after undergoing sports hernia surgery at the beginning of April.
Before his season-ending injury, the former first-round draft pick averaged 5.1 points and 2.5 assists in 51 appearances. He even started 10 games during his rookie season.
However, the 23-year-old point guard had many growing pains as he was demoted to the D-League on a couple of occasions.
Summer league was supposed to be the time for Napier to show that he’s healthy and improved, but the sports hernia injury is still limiting the young guard. He did not play in the first two summer league games.
Napier should play a pivotal role off the bench for the Heat next season, so his health and improvement during the summer will be worth watching.
Next: Every Game Will Be Broadcast on TV