- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
10 Reasons Miami Heat Fans Should Watch Summer League
- Updated: July 6, 2015
2. Plethora of Experienced Players
As mentioned earlier, the Heat have five experienced players that will be playing in this year’s summer league.
Normally, you only get undrafted free agents and fringe players in summer league. However, in Miami’s case, you’re getting four guys who played key roles in the team’s rotation last season.
All five players are not only playing in summer league to get better, but they’re participating to show the Heat organization they can continue to be contributors for the team during the 2015-16 season.
Next: Development of Josh Richardson