- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
10 Reasons Miami Heat Fans Should Watch Summer League
- Updated: July 6, 2015
4. Potential Breakouts
Last year in summer league, the Heat had two players on their roster that no one in South Florida had heard of in Ennis and Johnson.
Both players would end up on Miami’s roster during the 2014-15 season as key role players. While Ennis made the opening day roster, Johnson was called up to the active roster from the Heat’s D-League affiliate in January of 2015.
Ennis averaged five points while playing 17 minutes per game in 62 appearances while Johnson averaged 5.9 points in 32 games played.
Unknowns like center Willie Reed could end up emerging as players who end up on the team’s regular season roster. Reed has been a bright spot through the first two games, as he’s averaging 12 points on 64 percent shooting with 1.5 blocks per contest.
Next: No Basketball for Three More Months