- Bam Adebayo on Jimmy Butler: ‘I Feel He Fits Perfectly With Our Core’
- Dion Waiters Posts Incredible Fitness Update, Sends Message to His Haters
- Report: Miami Heat Want Both of Their 1st-Round Picks Back in Any Chris Paul Deal
- Jimmy Butler Rated 16th Best Player as NBA 2K20 Ratings Get Released
- Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Named to 2019 Summer League First Team
- Dwyane Wade Agrees With Compelling Reason Why Lakers Should Bring Back Blue Throwback Jerseys
- Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Report: Bradley Beal Not Likely to Remain on ‘Washington Wizards’
- Former Miami Heat Broadcaster Takes Several Shots at Dan Dakich for His Awful Take on Erik Spoelstra
- Erik Spoelstra Gets Disrespected Live on Air During NBA Summer League Broadcast
Zaire Wade Seen Dancing on His Defender in Elite Youth Basketball League
- Updated: May 13, 2019
While Dwyane Wade has officially called it quits on his basketball career, it might not be too long until another Wade is lighting up the scorecards in the NBA.
Zaire Wade, Dwyane Wade’s 17-year-old, is gaining solid notoriety as an incoming high school senior, and in a recent video, the wiry guard was seen putting a defender on skates to set up his own shot.
— Overtime (@overtime) May 14, 2019
Zaire Wade has long been known as a talented prospect, and his notoriety has been gaining steam as of late. Just last week, he announced that he had received official offers from both the University of Rhode Island and DePaul University.
While it will still be quite some time before fans know if Zaire Wade is a true NBA prospect, it’s clear that his talents are going to take him to the collegiate level once he concludes his high school career next spring.
If these new moves are any indication, it seems he is destined to follow in his father’s footsteps to one day play in the NBA.