- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Zaire Wade Seen Dancing on His Defender in Elite Youth Basketball League
- Updated: May 13, 2019
While Dwyane Wade has officially called it quits on his basketball career, it might not be too long until another Wade is lighting up the scorecards in the NBA.
Zaire Wade, Dwyane Wade’s 17-year-old, is gaining solid notoriety as an incoming high school senior, and in a recent video, the wiry guard was seen putting a defender on skates to set up his own shot.
— Overtime (@overtime) May 14, 2019
Zaire Wade has long been known as a talented prospect, and his notoriety has been gaining steam as of late. Just last week, he announced that he had received official offers from both the University of Rhode Island and DePaul University.
While it will still be quite some time before fans know if Zaire Wade is a true NBA prospect, it’s clear that his talents are going to take him to the collegiate level once he concludes his high school career next spring.
If these new moves are any indication, it seems he is destined to follow in his father’s footsteps to one day play in the NBA.