- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
Zaire Wade Seen Dancing on His Defender in Elite Youth Basketball League
- Updated: May 13, 2019
While Dwyane Wade has officially called it quits on his basketball career, it might not be too long until another Wade is lighting up the scorecards in the NBA.
Zaire Wade, Dwyane Wade’s 17-year-old, is gaining solid notoriety as an incoming high school senior, and in a recent video, the wiry guard was seen putting a defender on skates to set up his own shot.
— Overtime (@overtime) May 14, 2019
Zaire Wade has long been known as a talented prospect, and his notoriety has been gaining steam as of late. Just last week, he announced that he had received official offers from both the University of Rhode Island and DePaul University.
While it will still be quite some time before fans know if Zaire Wade is a true NBA prospect, it’s clear that his talents are going to take him to the collegiate level once he concludes his high school career next spring.
If these new moves are any indication, it seems he is destined to follow in his father’s footsteps to one day play in the NBA.