- Report: Miami Heat Provide Huge Update on Jimmy Butler’s Availability Monday vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro Seen Going at It in Shooting Competition During Miami Heat Practice
- Jae Crowder Indicates Jimmy Butler Missed Miami Heat Practice Because He’s in Quarantine
- Report: Jimmy Butler Excused From Miami Heat Practice, Status for Monday’s Game Unknown
- Dwyane Wade Reacts to Kelly Olynyk Joining Him in Miami Heat History Books
- Video: Jimmy Butler Yells ‘F–k You Bam’ Live on Air After Miami Heat-Denver Nuggets Game
- Video: Jimmy Butler Gets Denied by NBA Officials as He Tries to Play With Blank Jersey
- Report: Miami Heat Announce New Starting Lineup for 1st Seeding Game Inside NBA Bubble
- Report: Denver Nuggets to Be Without 3 Starters vs. Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade Clowns LeBron James for His Defense on Paul George and Kawhi Leonard in Season Restart
Bam Adebayo: ‘We’re the Miami Heat, I Don’t Think Anybody Is Sitting Out’
- Updated: June 16, 2020
Many players across the NBA are reportedly concerned about the restart of the league’s season and are considering sitting out the rest of the season.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) June 16, 2020
It was recently reported that the entire Heat team is “all in” for the restart of the season and aren’t pushing for the league to change any protocols.
One of Adebayo’s teammates, Heat guard Goran Dragic, said on Sunday that he wanted to compete and that he was okay with the league restarting, as long as everything is safe for those who are going to be in the bubble.
It will be interesting to see if any players on the Heat do end up deciding to sit out, contrary to what the University of Kentucky product thinks.
So far this season, Adebayo has averaged 16.2 points, 10.5 rebounds, 5.1 assists, 1.2 steals and 1.3 blocks per game.