- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Bam Adebayo: ‘We’re the Miami Heat, I Don’t Think Anybody Is Sitting Out’
- Updated: June 16, 2020
Many players across the NBA are reportedly concerned about the restart of the league’s season and are considering sitting out the rest of the season.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) June 16, 2020
It was recently reported that the entire Heat team is “all in” for the restart of the season and aren’t pushing for the league to change any protocols.
One of Adebayo’s teammates, Heat guard Goran Dragic, said on Sunday that he wanted to compete and that he was okay with the league restarting, as long as everything is safe for those who are going to be in the bubble.
It will be interesting to see if any players on the Heat do end up deciding to sit out, contrary to what the University of Kentucky product thinks.
So far this season, Adebayo has averaged 16.2 points, 10.5 rebounds, 5.1 assists, 1.2 steals and 1.3 blocks per game.