- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
- Pat Riley explains what he actually meant by saying 2020 title will always have ‘asterisk’
- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
Bam Adebayo: ‘We’re the Miami Heat, I Don’t Think Anybody Is Sitting Out’
- Updated: June 16, 2020
Many players across the NBA are reportedly concerned about the restart of the league’s season and are considering sitting out the rest of the season.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) June 16, 2020
It was recently reported that the entire Heat team is “all in” for the restart of the season and aren’t pushing for the league to change any protocols.
One of Adebayo’s teammates, Heat guard Goran Dragic, said on Sunday that he wanted to compete and that he was okay with the league restarting, as long as everything is safe for those who are going to be in the bubble.
It will be interesting to see if any players on the Heat do end up deciding to sit out, contrary to what the University of Kentucky product thinks.
So far this season, Adebayo has averaged 16.2 points, 10.5 rebounds, 5.1 assists, 1.2 steals and 1.3 blocks per game.