- Kendrick Nunn Now Leads All Rookies in 6 Key Statistical Categories
- Kendrick Perkins Roasts Hassan Whiteside, Says Pat Riley Sold ‘Used Buick’ to Trail Blazers
- Kendrick Nunn Credits Erik Spoelstra With Creating Championship Culture for Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade Celebrates Carmelo Anthony Signing With Portland Trail Blazers
- Meyers Leonard Thinks Tenure With Miami Heat Could Be Long Term
- Dwyane Wade Credits Own Sneakers for Helping D’Angelo Russell Posterize LeBron James
- LeBron Says He Was ‘Scared as S—‘ When He Returned to Cleveland After Joining Heat
- Gabrielle Union Reveals When She Finds Dwyane Wade at His ‘Sexiest’
- Chris Bosh: ‘Playing With LeBron Was Like Buying a Ferrari’
- Report: Miami Heat Players Look Forward to Practice Because of Jimmy Butler
Video: NBA 2K17 Releases Highly Anticipated Video Game Trailer ‘Friction’
- Updated: August 22, 2016
The NBA 2K17 trailer has been released. With the hashtag #FRICTION, this highly entertaining, diverse video shows off 3D court intros, intense celebrations and new players on different teams to name a few.
One of the highlights of the video is former teammates Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant fighting for the ball. Another clip Miami Heat fans will appreciate briefly shows Heat forward Chris Bosh clapping his hands together in addition to sophomore Justise Winslow playing some defense.
Check out the whole video below courtesy of NBA 2K’s twitter page:
— NBA 2K 2K17 (@NBA2K) August 22, 2016
For the first time since 2K13, basketball fans around the world will get to play with the 1992 USA Dream Team. It’s a pre-order bonus but it can also be bought separately in regular editions. Also, other international teams, such as Spain and Italy, will be included in the project this year.
The best-selling video game franchise releases the coveted game on Sept. 20 and pre-orders get the game on Sept. 17. Indiana Pacers star Paul George, as seen multiple times in the video, will grace the cover of the game this year for the first time.