- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
- Pat Riley explains what he actually meant by saying 2020 title will always have ‘asterisk’
- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
Video: NBA 2K17 Releases Highly Anticipated Video Game Trailer ‘Friction’
- Updated: August 22, 2016
The NBA 2K17 trailer has been released. With the hashtag #FRICTION, this highly entertaining, diverse video shows off 3D court intros, intense celebrations and new players on different teams to name a few.
One of the highlights of the video is former teammates Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant fighting for the ball. Another clip Miami Heat fans will appreciate briefly shows Heat forward Chris Bosh clapping his hands together in addition to sophomore Justise Winslow playing some defense.
Check out the whole video below courtesy of NBA 2K’s twitter page:
— NBA 2K 2K17 (@NBA2K) August 22, 2016
For the first time since 2K13, basketball fans around the world will get to play with the 1992 USA Dream Team. It’s a pre-order bonus but it can also be bought separately in regular editions. Also, other international teams, such as Spain and Italy, will be included in the project this year.
The best-selling video game franchise releases the coveted game on Sept. 20 and pre-orders get the game on Sept. 17. Indiana Pacers star Paul George, as seen multiple times in the video, will grace the cover of the game this year for the first time.