- Antoine Walker rips Brooklyn Nets’ decision to trade for James Harden: ‘You can’t win with his style’
- Report: Miami Heat are monitoring Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns
- Report: Miami Heat have registered ‘serious interest’ in Blake Griffin
- Report: John Wall and Kyle Lowry are ‘potential targets’ for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
Video: Tyler Herro hilariously tries to sneak in practice free throw vs. Clippers
- Updated: February 16, 2021
The Miami Heat are engaged in a competitive battle against the Los Angeles Clippers in Southern California.
Near the end of the first half, Heat guard Tyler Herro appeared to take a practice free throw, but he didn’t get away with it.
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) February 16, 2021
The Heat are 11-15 and have an opportunity to get into the thick of the Eastern Conference playoff picture, especially as teams such as the Boston Celtics are inexplicably struggling.
Miami has even more of an opportunity to gain ground tonight as the Clippers are very shorthanded. The team is without All-Stars Kawhi Leonard and Paul George, as well as starters Patrick Beverley and Nicolas Batum.
Herro had a tough time in January, particularly with his 3-point shooting, but over the last several games he has started to look like his old self again.
Through three quarters, the Heat were just about neck and neck with the Clippers, trailing just 92-91.