- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
- Pat Riley explains what he actually meant by saying 2020 title will always have ‘asterisk’
- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
Video: Hassan Whiteside Loses It After Player Quits on Him in NBA 2K
- Updated: August 16, 2016
In a video recently put out by Whiteside on his Twitter account, he displays his hatred for quitters after an opponent in the video game quits on him in the middle of a matchup.
Check out the hilarious clip:
Stop asking me to play 2k ? pic.twitter.com/tmICi5OQmO
As you can plainly see (and hear), the shot-blocking menace was damn near furious when his opponent left the match, while Whiteside was apparently going “crazy” on him in the game.
“He quit,” you can hear Whiteside yell. “He quit on me! That’s why I don’t like playing y’all online, y’all be quitting!”
Whiteside has a history of taking his NBA 2K seriously, as he’s questioned his own rating on the franchise video game in the past. Hopefully the big man will be this passionate about the actual game of basketball heading into the 2016-17 NBA season.