- Wayne Ellington Explains How Putting on Miami Heat Jersey Made Him Feel ‘Valued’
- Dwyane Wade Has Amazing Response for High Schooler Talking Trash About Zaire Wade’s Team
- Report: Devin Booker Could Be Target for Miami Heat If They Strike Out in 2021
- Report: Bradley Beal Still Weighing Extension With Wizards, Heat to Receive ‘Serious’ Consideration
- KZ Okpala Talks Adding Muscle, ‘Being as Versatile as Possible’ Going Into Rookie Year
- Kendrick Nunn’s High School Coach: ‘He’s Right Up There’ With Alums Derrick Rose and Jabari Parker
- Report: Ice Cube Looking to Add Dwyane Wade to BIG3 in the Future
- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
Bam Adebayo Explains Why Tyler Herro Will Quickly Adjust to Miami Heat
- Updated: July 21, 2019
If you ask Heat big man Bam Adebayo, that’s exactly what’s in store for Herro in the 2019-20 campaign.
During Adebayo’s Bam Camp youth clinic, the third-year player broke down why Herro will adjust to his new team quickly.
Great day at "Bam Camp" (@Bam1of1's youth clinic).
He talks about:
— Clay Ferraro (@ClayWPLG) July 21, 2019
“I feel like he’s a fast learner,” Adebayo said of Herro. “He wants to soak in information. When I was talking to him at Summer League, he seemed like he really wanted to learn, and he went out there and changed it just like that. So I feel like he’ll fit in with us.”
Earlier this month, it was reported that the Heat were quite reluctant to include Herro in any deal for All-Star point guard Russell Westbrook. Given the performances he had on the court in Summer League, and the fact that his teammates are already quite impressed by the young man, it’s clear why.
Now, with the regular season still several months away, it is up to Herro to work on his game even more, and to make sure that he enjoys the kind of the rookie campaign that his teammates, coaches, and fans hope he can have.