- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
- Pat Riley explains what he actually meant by saying 2020 title will always have ‘asterisk’
- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
Bam Adebayo Explains Why Tyler Herro Will Quickly Adjust to Miami Heat
- Updated: July 21, 2019
If you ask Heat big man Bam Adebayo, that’s exactly what’s in store for Herro in the 2019-20 campaign.
During Adebayo’s Bam Camp youth clinic, the third-year player broke down why Herro will adjust to his new team quickly.
Great day at "Bam Camp" (@Bam1of1's youth clinic).
He talks about:
— Clay Ferraro (@ClayWPLG) July 21, 2019
“I feel like he’s a fast learner,” Adebayo said of Herro. “He wants to soak in information. When I was talking to him at Summer League, he seemed like he really wanted to learn, and he went out there and changed it just like that. So I feel like he’ll fit in with us.”
Earlier this month, it was reported that the Heat were quite reluctant to include Herro in any deal for All-Star point guard Russell Westbrook. Given the performances he had on the court in Summer League, and the fact that his teammates are already quite impressed by the young man, it’s clear why.
Now, with the regular season still several months away, it is up to Herro to work on his game even more, and to make sure that he enjoys the kind of the rookie campaign that his teammates, coaches, and fans hope he can have.