- Gabrielle Union Reveals When She Finds Dwyane Wade at His ‘Sexiest’
- Chris Bosh: ‘Playing With LeBron Was Like Buying a Ferrari’
- Report: Miami Heat Players Look Forward to Practice Because of Jimmy Butler
- Report: ‘3 Other Events’ Involving Dion Waiters Haven’t Been Reported
- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
Bam Adebayo Explains Why Tyler Herro Will Quickly Adjust to Miami Heat
- Updated: July 21, 2019
If you ask Heat big man Bam Adebayo, that’s exactly what’s in store for Herro in the 2019-20 campaign.
During Adebayo’s Bam Camp youth clinic, the third-year player broke down why Herro will adjust to his new team quickly.
Great day at "Bam Camp" (@Bam1of1's youth clinic).
He talks about:
— Clay Ferraro (@ClayWPLG) July 21, 2019
“I feel like he’s a fast learner,” Adebayo said of Herro. “He wants to soak in information. When I was talking to him at Summer League, he seemed like he really wanted to learn, and he went out there and changed it just like that. So I feel like he’ll fit in with us.”
Earlier this month, it was reported that the Heat were quite reluctant to include Herro in any deal for All-Star point guard Russell Westbrook. Given the performances he had on the court in Summer League, and the fact that his teammates are already quite impressed by the young man, it’s clear why.
Now, with the regular season still several months away, it is up to Herro to work on his game even more, and to make sure that he enjoys the kind of the rookie campaign that his teammates, coaches, and fans hope he can have.